hit tracker

Article: Zelda finished #2 in sales

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Jupiter, Jul 15, 2011.

1. 10
    Jupiter

Jupiter Loyal Member

2. 3,798
    iLLNESS

iLLNESS Loyal Member

HV Industrial Electrician, Mechanic + Emergency Re
    hard to believe it didnt get #1. it is the ONLY game worthwhile on the 3ds.on the last dungeon now :eek:

3. 673
    put4558350

put4558350 Loyal Member

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword for the 3DS ?

4. 11
    slyor64

slyor64 Loyal Member

Star Fox 63?

5. 0
    Squirrel61

Squirrel61 Guest

This could well be one of the killer apps the 3DS has been waiting for. Nintendo should have had this ready at release time.Also, Super Mario and Mario Kart will surely give the 3DS games a very necessary boost.

6. 5,398
    Brizzo

Brizzo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.net/
    I'm not sure if I can handle blue shells in 3D .. lol

7. 4,415
    JonathanD

JonathanD Loyal Member

I admit I was going to get a 3DS at launch but to be honest looking at the store there really isn't anything on the shelves just yet for me so if I hold out long enough I might get it for a cheaper price when the Sony Vita launches! Muahahahaha.... *Has doubts that this scheme will work*

8. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

Unveliable, Zelda no in first place...well...this is real a bad sight for 3ds..all people say it is a flop. Ds is still to strong. Launch a new console when Ds rules is really a incomprehensible decision.

9. 231
    xxsnipexx

xxsnipexx Loyal Member

No Occupation
    Home Page:
    http://www.unigaming.net
    I just bought my 3DS yesterday. The way I see it, it's going to be (hopefully) a pretty good 10 years of 3DS material. I'm very impressed and can see the potential behind the device.

10. 229
    Ragnarok

Ragnarok Loyal Member

Not hard at all. It was released halfway through June. If it was earlier, it would have been #1.

11. 305
    nambit

nambit Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    ^^ Makes you wonder if people can read properly, doesn't it? For those who need it reworded: "After only being on the market for 2 weeks, Ocarina of Time 3D is already the #2 selling game on the 3DS for the month of June".

12. 3,798
    iLLNESS

iLLNESS Loyal Member

HV Industrial Electrician, Mechanic + Emergency Re
    even with only two weeks on the chart, its still hard to believe. like i said, its the only game worthwhile on the 3ds. even for a 1 week sale it should still be #1.

13. 1,044
    mattias800

mattias800 Loyal Member

That would mean that it must sell 4x more than #2. Not likely. When Pokemon is released maybe.

14. 305
    nambit

nambit Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    11 days, 283,000 units, on a portable trying to get on its legs.... sure is a disappointment in the US. Whatever...

15. 1
    lozoot1997

lozoot1997 Loyal Member

I am obsessed with The Legend of Zelda series but when i heard word that a 3D version for the 3DS was coming out-i was a little reluctant to buy it. I now dont regret that purpose beacuse it looks phenominal compared to the N64 and the Gamecubes sloggish graphics. Yes i still own a Gamecube(call me old school) but the picture and graphics quality is so better with this. Take it from somone whos played through this game tons of times(and still does) that this a great game. I really beleve it should of been ranked number 1# as well.