hit tracker

Assassin's Creed 2 leaked, Youtube removing all videos

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 14, 2009.

By Zeus on Nov 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    Reports indicate that Assassin's Creed 2 has been leaked on the 360 platform already. But moreover, it seems that Ubisoft is doing all it can to prevent spoilers by forcing Youtube to remove all leaked videos of the game.

<blockquote>
    We are getting used to the fact that pirates do play most of the games (if not all) before their official release dates. Today, it seems that Ubisoft upcoming action-adventure is the newest victim. The prove to this is the video below, which contains the first 9:18 minutes of the game. I don’t recommend to anyone who is planning to get the game to watch this, as it contains a lot of spoilers. You have been warned.

Update:

It seems that Youtube is removing any leaked videos related to Assassin’s Creed 2. While we don’t encourage pirating games, the game is available on numerous torrent sites. I have to mention this in order to prove that the game is actually leaked.</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://www.vgarabia.com/2009/11/14/assassins-creed-2-xbox-360-version-leaked/" target="_blank">VGArbia.com</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 14, 2009.

1. 40
      anhel77

anhel77 Loyal Member

construction
      had this game for 2 days now and its awesome.i love being a pirate! f#@k MS....

2. 893
      wrathchild

wrathchild Loyal Member

I hope it gets better because I'm bored to tears so far.

3. 523
      (V)ega

(V)ega Loyal Member

After reading your comment, I hope it's not like the first one :( The first one was fun for like 2 cities and then it was the same ol same ol. Got boring REAL QUICK!

4. 260
      NaTaS666

NaTaS666 Loyal Member

I got bored already...
      Can´t kill civilians... :mad:

5. 174
      frankmax

frankmax Loyal Member

so this game is pretty **** people? because I don't want to waste my money on it then. Is it the same repetitive **** like the first one?

6. 893
      wrathchild

wrathchild Loyal Member

So far it's been worst than the first one. No horse to ride, no sneaking around. No killing guards, you're just a young gigolo walking around doing dumb stuff like beating up boyfriends that cheat on there girlfriends and robbing all the people you've beaten up. I'm starting to lose interest really fast.

7. 872
      KingPepper

KingPepper Loyal Member

Warehouse work / Goods in
      No wonder all these games are NOT living up to the hype............

No wonder all these games are NOT living up to the hype, whats the point in making a decent game, if 50% of the people pirate them, a prime example on this very thread, so far i can see 3 people have pirated this title out of 6, i hope when you all connect to XBOX Live, you all get banned, you thieving bastards. :mad:

8. 399
      xrippa

xrippa Loyal Member

Yea you don't start off as an assassin. There's horses, theres killing guards, etc. You just have to progress the story.

I think its better than the first. You can upgrade your weapons and your armor. Put up shops to make income, customize your villa, etc. The missions are setup like GTA in a way now too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    9. 40
      anhel77

anhel77 Loyal Member

construction
      so what im a pirate and thats what its gonna be because i choose to be one.i couldnt give 2 [email protected]#ks about xbox live cause i have a ps3 with FREE live hahaha!

10. 50
      BrothaJay

BrothaJay Loyal Member

Pimp
      Home Page:
      http://

AGREED! [email protected]#K M$, they don't deserve a penny for there GARBAGE ONLINE SERVICE thats full of foul mouthed, homphobic teens! GOOD RIDDANCE M$ good luck making money now that you've alienated more than 50% of your users!

11. 303
      DX1020

DX1020 Loyal Member

Construction Worker
      I lol'd
      =D

12. 26,553
      Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

Youtube is becaming a sh*t.

13. 6,014
      grapeape

grapeape Loyal Member

Consultant
      If they have really alienated half their users...i might have to renew my live sub after all..sounds like they cleared out the riff-raff.

As for Assassins Creed 2, I'll pass on that one, the first lasted 30 minutes only you had to repeat that same 30 minutes over and over again.

14. 1,508
      lenselijer

lenselijer Loyal Member

bought a banned arcade console for 50 euro and now playing ass ass ins creed 2 on it ;)

15. 92
      Sparks988

Sparks988 Loyal Member

More people getting banned and more complaints about firmware, abgx, and not my fault didnt play early, etc etc,lol
      Notice how many banned consoles on fleabay there are??

16. 2,115
      dsav

dsav Loyal Member

too bad ac is garbage.

burned the first one while ago an still felt ripped off, boring ass game.

i'll check out l4d2 and darkside chronicles this week tho, should be some hours of fun between those.

17. 12
      unique904

unique904 Loyal Member

gotta say this game has just little tweaks from previsous game but gotta say it makes all the difference doesnt feel as repetative and i must say am slighty addicted,,,, who needs youtube when u got the world wide web

18. 514
      killplaystation

killplaystation Loyal Member

Its better in some ways, worse in some ways, and the same in alot of ways. Its slow to start, but the story and cinematic are very detailed. And once the ball gets rolling its rather interesting. The general fighting and acrobatics feel the same but much of the gameplay is new

19. 14
      Steel Dogg

Steel Dogg Loyal Member

AC2 is great!!