hit tracker

Bluedisk-CFW v4.25 has been offically cracked. No DRM CDKEY needed! Enjoy!

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Oct 21, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Oct 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  1. 25,503
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    BREAKING NEWS UPDATE:

Just a day after the big release of the new custom 'BlueDisk-CFW', that needed a CDKEY and your EID0 to lock their CFW v4.25 to your PS3 with a one-time download, even tho it was all being done for FREE by the team, other scene developers were pissed at the fact it used DRM and quickly within 24 hours have released details on how to remove the protection! :)

NEWS SOURCE: Naehrwert's Twitter

Soon after that piece of news, other scene sites went ahead and quickly re-assembled a PUP without the reDRM, which you can grab at the bottom of this site and we will be putting up off-site download mirrors for the 'cracked' PUP shortly, after users have confirmed it is working. (TEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!) -- Personally I would wait for the 'RogerO' release to be ready in few hours! :)

NEWS SOURCE: Scena PS3 CFW 4.25 Bluedisk-Rilasciato

And of course after all this, thanks to the fact LV0 has been resigned, it means some more keys are now available floating around the 'net, so soon you will see a bunch of CFW v4.25/v4.30:

See all the action, and breakdown of how this happen over at the PS3DEVWIKI, in the meantime I hear rumors that an updated Multiman thanks to Dean is coming out soon for BlueDisk.

NEWS SOURCE: http://www.ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Bluedisk_EID0_reDRM

OLD ORIGINAL NEWS POST REGARDING 'BLUEDISK-CFW', now outdated thanks to the above info:

This morning we got an email from the BlueDisk CFW team, with info on their new firmware and details.

So first we did a bunch of tests to make sure it was real, before posting the news, and suprize suprize it is, and we now have PS3 running v4.25 CFW.

Here is there original email to us, which got us all hyped up:

Now it is not 100% good news, for one the team is using an outdated Multiman v2.08 from back when it was 'open-source' and has been patched to work with their CFW, so not all games run perfectly, maybe in the near future you will see actual new Multiman v4.06/.07 updated to support their Bluedisk-CFW v4.25 release.

Second bad news, we were given 3 FREE CDKEY's to test their firmware release, and details are not clear on what their plans are on how this part is being handled, or if it is totally free (even tho it says 'user can email us to get free CD KEY), but basically you are forced to email them, and somehow you get a CDKEY, then type it into their PC APP, it checks it, and then asks for your dump of EID0.BIN from your PS3 (you will find the tools to do so on their website), their PC APP checks that file, and then slowly sends you a customized PUP file for your PS3 only.

Third bad news, because of their DRM-ed PUP idea, you need to be on CFW v3.55 to dump the EID0 so they can fix the PUP up to only work on the PS3 which matches it, and also once that CDKEY you get from them is used, you can't use it again.

Welcome to round two of DRM, in this case it great as you get v4.25 support, and online works great and no need for patched eboots, so no waiting for the latest game, just rip your original game, and no need for a costly dongle, so hopefully if they are infact charging somehow for the CDKEY it is very low price, but on their website it not clear, the only time FREE is used is that all upgrades are FREE, so if you on CFW v4.25 and Sony comes up with v4.50, they promised to release it soon afterwards and you can upgrade to it, without the need of another new CDKEY from them as long as you installing on the same PS3 matching the EID0 dump that the first PUP was customized to match to.

That is all the info we have now on it folks, so for more info visit their official website, but nothing to worry it is real as, we spend all afternoon, evening, and night, testing it, checking their PC APP, and its clean, legit, PUP file installs fine, we even tested it on PS3 that was downgraded to v3.55 and it works on it also, the only thing lacking right now is good support for a new backup manager to play the games perfectly, and of course you have to be already running CFW v3.55 to upgrade to 'Bluedisk-CFW', so if you stuck running OFW on console which can't be downgraded, you are out-of-luck, and it hopefully the support behind 'Bluedisk-CFW' is good, incase Sony updates in the near future, but for now you can play games that don't have patched v3.55 eboot that need a new CFW like 'Sleeping Dogs' and others, and still for now go online and purchase items from the PSN store.

Enjoy!

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.bluedisk-cfw.com

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Oct 21, 2012.

1. 142
      random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

I have a cryostasis chamber next to the beer fridge if anyone wants to join me.

2. 134
      Brenza

Brenza Loyal Member

wow, they've studied it.. =.="

what a shame.. :(

3. 267
      faith genesis raven

faith genesis raven Loyal Member

Teacher
      Home Page:
      http://www.darkumbra.net
      Anyways after thinking timing is funny but also perfect in the since of what games coming out like assassin's creed 3
      but funny because fw 4.30 out tomorrow they must've known that are sure

... 1hr 30 and still nothing, they do really need a better system and reading posts of users waiting for over 5hrs and still nothing....

also on ps3news in they're news topic it says blue disk aka e3 team.... probably true

@Bootleninja
      In the Distant Future
      The Year 3000

4. 253
      Egg 'n' chips

Egg 'n' chips Loyal Member

where does the .pkg put the dump its made?
      it dumped successfully but dont know where to look for it.
      lil help please guys.
      id like to get it so i can email it to bluedisk for my key.i think thats how it works????

5. 267
      faith genesis raven

Teacher
      Home Page:
      @eggs n chips
      have you got your cdkey yet ?

from reading the manual it should be on the usb

but i haven't tried it yet so i cant be sure
      wont do/prepare anything until i get the email with the cdkey

6. 1,232
      Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Well Stupid me only just NOW sent send for the cd key request. I don't think i'll be trying this tonight,, we'll see

7. 253
      Egg 'n' chips

Egg 'n' chips Loyal Member

yeah its htere,just plugged the external back into the laptop and i see 7 vlc files with eid on them.

8. 548
      sabin1981

sabin1981 Agent Sparrow Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://www.nfohump.com/forum/index.php
      Well I haven't received anything yet and I requested a key the instant this thread went up which was seven hours ago. I guess I don't meet their "criteria" either, which just further
      reinforces my firm belief that this is a scam. DRM lock your machine into only using THEIR updates, though in order to do that you have to send a begging email praising and licking them until they deem you worthy enough XD

I'd rather wait for the nonDRM cash-grab version instead. Hopefully by then the updated signing tools will be out as well.

9. 777
      TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://exconvict.org
      I guess most just don't care and want the new Gamez but I'd be a bit apprehensive about giving an unknown group something that is console specific (eid0).
      Would laugh if it was Sony hahaha

10. 168
      Peppsi

Peppsi Loyal Member

Ummmm,

Worth at least waiting till an new OFW comes out and see how quickly and easily they deal with it

11. 267
      faith genesis raven

Teacher
      Home Page:
      Its one thing about the eid0 files
      but the cdkey is just stupid ifs its free then why is it needed wouldnt the eid0 files be enough

Although as Peppsi said it would be interesting to see how quick and easy they can deal with fw 4.30 which comes out tomorrow
      be interesting to see....

12. 339
      Senaxx

Senaxx PS3SceneFiles Admin Loyal Member

Slacker
      Home Page:
      https://www.playstationscenefiles.com
      You can't. You always need to start from CFW 3.55! If you are on any higher OFW you will need a hardware flasher. Only when you are on CFW 4.25 you can downgrade back to CFW 3.55.

I don't know? Just send them another email. they will probably will get a lot of requests.

13. 267
      faith genesis raven

Teacher
      Home Page:
      @ rogerioteo

I've waited about just over 2hrs now and still nothing...

They'll probably get 1000's of requests or even more that will take ages
      thats why i think the cdkey is silly
      plus the site seems to be in constant overload that proves there's loads of people are interested in the cfw

but also if they're in china time difference, now we'll probably have to wait until they're up and see then if any comes

wait a day and hopefully there'll be something...

14. 24
      HenryT87

HenryT87 Loyal Member

It's just 5:12 PM in China..you usually are up and running at this time of day!

I sent my application 2 hours ago as well,no luck yet!
      Anyway,this is highly obvious we're gonn have to pay whenever a new CFW gets out..dont you remember the fact sheet for this?They said upgrading to 4.25 from 4.21 was free ,then all the following ones would need to be paid for

15. 14
      Ku.Ro

Ku.Ro Loyal Member

i sent them email when this thread was posted, around 8.45 AM. My time difference with them only 1 hour (UTC + 7 and + 8). waited 4 hours, no reply.
      Sent them another mail, still no reply until now.

well what a first impression. with this kind of replying speed...i will think thrice before paying them when they decide to charge money

16. 777
      TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://exconvict.org
      Don't kid yourselves, I'd put good money on them NOT being Chinese!
      China is always a scapegoat for this kind of stuff!

17. 847
      pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

Exactly :) Send an anonymous person in a random country one of the unique keys to my PS3? No thanks :rolleyes:

18. 5
      workaholic

workaholic Loyal Member

ok, just going the "it's a conspiracy" road for a moment. So what bad thing could happen from someone getting your EIDO information ?

19. 456
      STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

I got one in about 40 minutes after i emailed, but i have not used it. To many unknowns and when your dealing with eid0 no need to rush we waited this long why not wait a bit longer for a clearer picture on what this really is.

If a developer such as deank cant get a cdkey i would be willing to give mine up for him to take a look @

20. 1,107
      deank

deank multiMAN Developer Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/
      I'm not touching this firmware even remotely.