hit tracker

Can N2 Elite USB Readers on eBay be trusted?

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by Cyber Akuma, Dec 29, 2018.

1. 389
    Cyber Akuma

Cyber Akuma Loyal Member

My phone has me pulling my hair out, it is insanely picky about the NFC tag touching it PERFECTLY for it to work... and even then, 80% of the time it does not.

I have had it, I am getting the USB reader for my PC. Issue is, when I went to the trusted resellers section for US on the official Amiiqo/N2 Elite site, all of them only accepted Credit Cards. One of them accepted a few other forms of payment but I had never heard of them in the US.

Needless to say, I am skeptical about giving such sites my credit card information, especially when some of them were apparently not even using SSL on the credit card page.

So I turned to eBay, and there are a lot of them there, but is there such a thing as a "clone" reader? I don't need the N2 itself, I got an official one from long ago, I just need the USB reader. Is there such a thing as a fake/clone N2 USB reader? Or am I safe buying them from eBay?

2. 80
    deloreancowboy

deloreancowboy Loyal Member

I dont trust ebay. Period.

3. 11
    N2elite USA LLC

N2elite USA LLC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    https://www.n2eliteusa.com
    Authorized resellers are the trusted source for all n2 products. You can always get quality product from www.n2eliteusa.com

4. 48
    alexqueen

alexqueen Loyal Member

5. 54
    Starjudy1990

Starjudy1990 Loyal Member

It's not legit to buy N2 Elite from eBay, you should choose one official n2 elite reseller, I can recommend the Flashcarda.com to you