hit tracker

Cannot play unless delete Saved Data (PS3 4k, 4.60, Cobra ODE QSV 2.2FW)

Discussion in 'General Discussion on Other ODE devices' started by vitomalu, Nov 1, 2014.

1. 3
    vitomalu

vitomalu Loyal Member

Hi guys,

I got my PS3 4k 4.60 hacked with Cobra ODE QSV 5.10B. I have updated the FW of Cobra to 2.2 and burned discs step by step following the Anti-ODE Security Bypass Manual provided by Cobra official website carefully. Some games work and some don't, that's fine, but the problem is that every time I quit game and shut down the console after playing for a while, the next time I try to play it, I failed with the error 80010017. At first I didn't know why until I found that if I delete all the saved data under Saved Data Utility in the XMB, I can play the game from beginning!! The Tomb Raider, for example, I have tried three times, and the result is the same. I cannot play it for the second time unless I delete the saved data from my first time playing. The Silent Hill Downpour, on the other hand, I didn't start a new game but just open it and stay at the start menu and quit without any data saved, and then I can play it next time.

Can anyone help me?? THX!!!