hit tracker

CCAPI Conversion/ BETA

Discussion in 'Homebrew & Tools' started by ShadowEXE, Feb 11, 2014.

1. 12
    ShadowEXE

ShadowEXE Loyal Member

Hey I managed to convert enstone's ccapi installer/uninstaller and run it perfectly on my ps3 but
    since i updated it to 4.55 i wasn't able to install it due to my firware being unsupported. (When I ran it, at the bottom if the screen it said firmware version *NOT* supported.) but it show the firmware "detected as "1d.d6 CEX". If anyone is below 4.55 and wants to test their luck please give it a try and post the results. the link is below

CCAPI:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?wisaxvbgx6wvgvg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  2. 45
    gas

gas Loyal Member

You mean I can access ram in ofw ?
    Can I edit lv2 ??

3. 12
    ShadowEXE

ShadowEXE Loyal Member

I couldn't run test on it so I can't answer. After i updated to 4.55 i was unable to install it just run it

4. 54
    josemetallica

josemetallica Loyal Member

this homebrew is not stealth

5. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

Can you explain a bit more what the use is for this package?
    Peek/poke isn't available on OFW so am interested when you say it run perfectly what did you mean that all functions worked as intended? That would surprise me because of the reason I mentioned.

6. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

It's for connecting a control console on pc to ps3 and running while playing a game. Sort of like target manager (debug firmware feature) for retail firmware. I suppose most people want it so they can cheat online because it can be used to view and edit memory directly.

SDeath likes this.
  7. 54
    josemetallica

josemetallica Loyal Member

Here use this one is stealth you could get banned with the one you made
    https://www.mediafire.com/?hqsqy0xtyjq8egj

8. 12
    ShadowEXE

ShadowEXE Loyal Member

When I say the iso runs perfectly i meant there was no error during launch.

Correct!! 10 gold stars for you XD

I tried but it just kept saying firmware not supported XD

9. 436
    Jock O'Strap

One thing I don't understand from your first post, are you saying that prior to installing 4.55, you had it fully functioning on a lower firmware version. If so, please state which firmware (in detail) and which functions you used. I ask because, well, I am sorry to say, I really don't think it will funciton on ofw even with ode. :(

10. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    CCAPI requires peek/poke on lv2 like SDeath mentioned. OFW doesn't allow peek/poke.

you may be able to install the pkg, but since peek/poke is not working on OFW, how are we supposed to make a connection between PC and PS3?

Most people who use CCAPI they try to cheat on games like COD, but even CFW doesn't work with CCAPI when peek/poke is disabled by PSNPATCH/SEN/PSNTOOL and such. I don't really understand how this was functional on OP's console unless he installed ODE on CFW machine.

11. 37
    yomen9

yomen9 Loyal Member

no CCAPI doesn't need peek and poke at all and I'm telling you that by experience. Before my last ps3 got a ylod, I was using CCAPI on a CFW and I was able to get it work on any games, same if I had disabled Peek/poke with PSNPATCH before runing the game, so no, CCAPI doesn't need peek/poke. About getting it work on ofw, idk, but imma try this right now, because in my opinion, it really worth a try since my main reason to get a cfw on any ps3 was for playing backup and cheating online.

12. 37
    yomen9

yomen9 Loyal Member

Only fucking shit, just remembered I had updated to 4.55, this is sad.... :(

By the way if anyone still didn't update to ofw 4.55 and want to give it a try, it would be great to post the result of if it worked or not since if it did work, I may be able to tell Enstone to update is tool for it to work with 4.55 ofw because I know how to reach him personnaly.

13. 924
    Joonie86

System Admin
    Home Page:
    I converted CCAPI for 4.55 to iso and tried on my Superslim, and it's saying firmware not supported.

go ahead and try. I doubt this CCAPI will ever work on OFW, if there is, please let me know I can try that on my other PS3 that has ODE installed and as well as E3 Flasher, I can install ANY version of OFW on my dual machine.

yomen9 likes this.
  14. 37
    yomen9

yomen9 Loyal Member

Ok but is the mediafire download link posted above is the ccapi for 4.55 converted in iso? If not, can you upload your converted ccapi and I'm going to try it.

15. 37
    yomen9

yomen9 Loyal Member

@Joonie86
    I found on the original CCAPI web site that CCAPI 2.0 (lastest update) only work on ''Firmware CFW 4.21,4.30,4.40,4.41,4.46,4.50 CEX''
    and on ''DEX with lv1peek/poke and lv2peek/poke'' so I'm not sure if that mean that the peek/poke are only needed for the DEX and not the CEX. but anyway, one thing is sure, it's that it doesn't work on 4.55.

One question by the way, @SDeath, is it only the peek/poke lvl2 that didn't work on ofw or it's both lvl2 and lvl1?

16. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

I have no idea to be honest, I never messed with CFW so I have no experience in that area.

yomen9 likes this.
  17. 924
    Joonie86

System Admin
    Home Page:
    There is an unofficial version for 4.55, http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=71601

Actually I found this one from Chinese forum long time ago, but I wasn't sure if that was working by that time, but recently I tried it on my CFW machine, it worked [Rogero 4.55 1.00B] so. download that file and convert it to ISO with Eboot resigner.

DarkKitarist and yomen9 like this.
  18. 17
    iceteax

iceteax Loyal Member

Agent De Production, Fabrication de panneaux de ch
    voila une version resigné (avec eboot resigner.)
    j'ai mis le param.sfo de battelfield 4 pour le test et etre "cacher de sony."

par contre, je ne peut pas l'essayer car l'eboot n'est pas dans mon swap disc...
    FUCK 455 4K ps3

here is a re-signed version (with eboot resign.)
    I put the PARAM.SFO of battelfield 4 for the test and be "hiding sony."

I can not try it because the eboot is not in my swap disc ...
    * FUCK 4K 455 ps3

http://ukn02c76ly.1fichier.com/ (iso unpatched for 455)

19. 436
    Jock O'Strap

official firmware DEX doesn't have peek/poke, so you need a custom firmware DEX with peek/poke.

20. 34
    PreCal24

PreCal24 Loyal Member

If you tell me how to do, I can test this....

Isn't a complete homebrew right? 576 kb are a little short compared to the real size of CCAPI.

Ps3 2k5 Slim 4.55

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014