hit tracker

Cheat Database

Discussion in 'Game Cheat Codes Discussion' started by powertome, Dec 26, 2015.

1. 1,437
    powertome

powertome Clean-Up Crew

If you are looking for cheat codes for your Gateway 3DS, I suggest this link.
    Further cheat discussions can follow from here.

http://fort42.cu.cc/gateshark/

and also now:

http://www.max-cheats.com

Assistance via discussion and addition to the Gateway Database would be very much appreciated!

2. 9
    Yefet

Yefet Loyal Member

How do I use these cheats?

3. 37
    Zappline

Zappline Loyal Member

Become a member. Download all codes via the little button. I the .zip file you find a folder called Cheats add that folder to the root of you mSD card.

When you start you device and have booted in to Gateway. Press select to open you list of games. From here press up on your Cross. Now a new menu will show up where you will have 3 alternatives. The one furthest down is called "in game menu button" this is the one you want, press right on your cross and you will get the option L+R or Select+Start. Pick the one you like. Press B to go back to game select. Now select a game and start it up.

When the game has started press L+R or Select+Start (whichever you chose). A new in game menu will show up and here you select "configure cheats" press A to select the cheats you want. Then press B to exit the cheat menu and you are done.

Remember that tons of games does not have cheats yet. And in some cases only some region of the game have codes. EU game might have code but the US might not. But new codes are added all the time so don't forget to download all the cheats from time to time to make sure you have all the latest codes :)

sageangel likes this.
  4. 9
    Yefet

Yefet Loyal Member

Thank you very much.:smile:

5. 37
    Zappline

Zappline Loyal Member

You are welcome :)

6. 103
    MattKimura

MattKimura Loyal Member

For some reason, it didn't work. I go to configure cheats and it finds nothing.
    Do I put the cheats on the root of the micro SD for the Gateway red card, or the micro SD in my N3DS? I put it on the gateway micro SD.

I literally have the cheats in SD:/cheats/<AllTextFilesHere>

7. 37
    Zappline

Zappline Loyal Member

I don't have a N3DS so I cant tell you if this will work a 100% but. The problem is that you put it in your SD card. You have to put it at the root of you mSD on you Red Card. That should fix the problem I think. As I said i don't have a N3DS but it should be the same for bort New and Old. So try it out and see what happens :D

8. 116
    Ashuraman

Ashuraman Loyal Member

I suggest you try just for the games you currently have and make sure they are formatted properly,i had issues with the games not finding the cheats the way they are formatted on the site.Example:
    On the site you'd see cheats like this
    2030A09D 0000000F
    2030A0A9 00000009

i had to put them like this
    2030A09D 0000000F2030A0A9 00000009

and then it worked

9. 95
    dbzkamehameha

dbzkamehameha Loyal Member

is there a way/possibility to request cheats on those sites or somewhere else

10. 25,394
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Its best to request cheats here as most of the cheat code markers read this forum.

11. 95
    dbzkamehameha

dbzkamehameha Loyal Member

so i just request it here or make a new thread

12. 25,394
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Best to make a new thread for the game request itself within this forum. Make sure you mention what REGION you are looking at, and if any game updates online have been applied like v1.1 or v2, etc. or just plain original, to make sure people generate codes that will work out for you.

13. 243
    Smoker1

Smoker1 Loyal Member

Will the Cheats eventually be able to Load from both the Red Card and/or the Device SD Card?

14. 128
    EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter Lesbyterian (N2Elite Mod) Clean-Up Crew

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    http://www.TheChocoKitty.net/shop