hit tracker

Cobra ODE 2.1 public beta

Discussion in 'Official 'Cobra ODE' Support Forum' started by magneto, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 26
    FedorGamer

FedorGamer Loyal Member

I do not have the green light comes on when I connect the HDD and the console hangs at startup

2. 8
    crash251

crash251 Loyal Member

thank you

nice work

3. 43
    Terrisnote

Terrisnote Loyal Member

which date to v3.00?

4. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

DarkKitarist <b>Forum's Guitarist</b><br /><i>MaxConsole Mew-Me Loyal Member

Student Gamer that works in a bank :P
    Didn't you already have problems with your ODE before this update? Wasn't it bricked or something like that?

If I remember magnetos post right he said that after this he and the team will work on the v3.xx update... But he will have to give a date or at least an estimate...

5. 13
    kaba

kaba Loyal Member

Good night. my ps3 4k v3 board is working good with the update 2.0 b
    look al this link

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...-v3-Cobra-ODE-2-0b-Running-Perfect-on-and-off

6. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

7. 30
    DemoN91

DemoN91 Loyal Member

ok i got 500 gb 4008C ps3, burned GTA4 image on bd disc (verbatim 25gb, and i had 3 discs extra which ones were blank), everythiing is working nice! Tried to burn some discs on SAME bd media with same stats but for other games (midnight club, mortal kombat) - they give me same error 80010017. Wtf is wrong with it? I changed NOTHING just choosen another IRD from base according to marks on the game discs

8. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

Don't get it... Why did you burn the GTA4 image? Do you mean SWAP image made with GTA4 IRD? After you change the IRD from base did you regenerate ALL your .ISOs?

9. 1,061
    ARMITAGEIII

ARMITAGEIII <b>Mustang SuperSnake</b> Loyal Member

and again this is why we made guides and tutorials xD ,like the manuals no one read them =_=

10. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

That is just crap :p some people put a lot of time into those manuals...

11. 61
    magicdevice

magicdevice Loyal Member

And after all the problem in incompatibility with iron is. I put 2.1 on 3 different ps3 Super Slim. I wrote the disks TDK both on others and all have a mistake 80010017. Boys, I know that to you it is heavy but if don't let out a normal insertion, Cobra ODE won't buy. It is sure that sales already fell. We wait for a miracle from you instead of if only to make something

12. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

Look it's a fact that the bypass itself works... Many many many users have got it to work... It's almost impossible that all 3 PS3 have the same error... Installers like EAGLE-1 had the same problem... All their PS3's got the same "80010017" error and then they went trough it step by step and found out that their procedure was wrong... So to be absolutely that it's a hardware problem on all your PS3's write down the exact procedure you use from the "extract eboots" to the LED's blinking...

13. 14
    Mirol

Mirol Loyal Member

one and the same error (80010017) and I and half Norodom with whom I talk govorito it's that work well do not need

14. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

It's not like I'm saying that it's not an actual problem... And I'm not saying that it user error ALL THE TIME! I'm just pointing out that a lot of users are not having problems with the 4.55 bypass. And I'm also aware that some users that don't even need the 4.55 bypass have the 80010017 error...

All I'm just trying to say is that to be 100% sure that it's not user error is to run trough the procedure from start to finish... Not to say that it's your fault but just to be thorough... Because it's like this, someone with the exact same PS3/ODE/OFW not having problems and you having problems... What is the logical conclusion?

15. 6
    hexadecimal

hexadecimal Loyal Member

*edit*

I need to check my board version and then I'll test this out again.

16. 14
    Mirol

Mirol Loyal Member

Good day! I do not want you in something to blame. I just wanted to be the team that cobra was more responsive to its users. and take into account all that is written on the forum and did not take all the hostility.

17. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

No problem dude :D no hostility :D and Team Cobra is working on it I know that your patience is running dry but look at the other teams... E3 releases no fixes and says "patiently wait a few months..." and 3k3y has all but given up on a bypass...

18. 43
    Terrisnote

Terrisnote Loyal Member

how long to leave the update to v3?

19. 30
    DemoN91

DemoN91 Loyal Member

ok i said it wrong: i burned GTA 4 disc swap (swap disc i use when im using GTA 4 disc boot). I did exactly what u said (generating then burning swap disc using ird from gta 4)

20. 7
    Shevel

Shevel Loyal Member

Salut! J'ai installé la beta 2.1, mes jeux fonctionnent mais je rencontre un bug. Je débranche le câble power tout le temps après avoir terminé de jouer. Quand je rebranche le câble avec le disque dur branché, aucune led se s'allume sur le cobra et si J'allume la console, elle freeze au xmb.
    Si je branche le câble sans disque dur et que j'attends la led rouge avant de brancher le disque dur, la led passe au vert et tout fonctionne.

Hi! I have installed the beta 2.1, my games works but i encounter a bug. I unplug the power cable, everytime after playing. When i plug the power cable with thé hard drive pluged to the cobra, i have on led and freezing on xmb.
    If i plug the cable with the hard drive unpluged, wait the red led and plug the hard drive, all works well.

PS3: 3004b

Cobra: 4.30a

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.