hit tracker

Confirmed G6 Homebrew Compatability List

Discussion in 'NDS FlashCarts, Custom Mods' started by BombBomb, Aug 13, 2006.

1. 0
    bigboy85zz

bigboy85zz Guest

Stil confused

Im stil trying to figure the picodrive instruction out. everytime i try the command, i always get the error "the syntax of the command is incorrect" could someone help me with this or point me to the direction of a gui that appends files?

this is exactly what i typed

copy /c picodrive.nds+Sonic the Hedgehog 2.smd Sonic the Hedgehog 2.nds

2. 25
    olax

olax Loyal Member

Well you can just look at the G6 forum topic "PicoDriveDS Converter" if you want an app to do it for you.

also it is /b not /c

Finally it would be better to enclose the file names in " marks so dos/cmd knows this is a long file name not a series of commands.....

copy /b picodrive.nds+"Sonic the Hedgehog 2.smd" "Sonic the Hedgehog 2.nds"

On the subject of apps there is another cool one around that then lets you launch the picodrive file via the normal nds game listings. Should be easy to find with a little searching (sorry can't remember the name at the moment)

3. 85
    peachey777

peachey777 Loyal Member

Actually it's called "G6 Mega Drive Converter" now.. you can download it here:

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?p=247820

4. 8
    GetTheMonkey

GetTheMonkey Loyal Member

DSAmp

DSAmp works!

The .nds works with "add header" only and the .nds.gba works with "run". Closing WinAmp is working but trying to open it, brings up a debugger problem on the PC. Toggle fullscreen doesn't work either. Everything else is sweet!

Oh sorry forgot to add that you can either copy the .nds or.nds.gba files to the g6 via Windows Explorer or convert the .nds.gba file with U-Disk Manager. Default settings are alright but havent tried any other patching options.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2006
  5. 0
    DCJoeDog

DCJoeDog Guest

DS Comic Book 1.0 works with G6 Lite

do not use patcher, just copy directly to the nds folder, and use the add header option, make sure the nds roms you make are no bigger than 32 megabytes

6. 0
    Golgothica

Golgothica Guest

How do you get HEXEN to work? I keep getting an error message. "FATAL ERROR: W_GetNumForName: FONTA_S not found!"

Please help me! :)

Also, I cant get DSDoom to SAVE...can you save your game or am I doing something wrong?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2006
  7. 0
    Kasimir2006

Kasimir2006 Guest

Sound Works ! I Try Loom, I has sound in format .MP3 and Don't works ....

.... I have convert .MP3 in .Wav (IMA ADPCM 8000Khz 4 bits this is important! :eek: ) and works very good ! :)

to Convert with dBPowerAMP Music Converter. :p
    I will test of other games to see ........

For Compatibility, you can to put FrodoDS (emulator Commodore 64) who works on G6 with RomFS version :

See here :
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30311&page=2

:eek:

8. 0
    gamepopper

gamepopper Guest

DSOrganise works if patched with G6 DLDI Patch provided on website
    P.S I don't know how to patch it first

9. 0
    gamepopper

gamepopper Guest

How did you? because I tried uplaoding both the .nds + .ds.gba and it just freezes

10. 0
    gamepopper

gamepopper Guest

I got Nitrotracker to work, but you can't save anything, it said on the website and even I tried it

11. 56
    h8uthemost

h8uthemost Loyal Member

AmplituDS works on the G6 Lite.