hit tracker

Conspiracy - World Domination - One World Government - Elites

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Gamba, Aug 11, 2011.

1. 229
    Gamba

Gamba Loyal Member

Hey folks,

Well, seems a lot of people out here have different opinions/point of view about how's the world being run today. Especially with current worlds affair (wars, riots, bailouts, the future of the dollar as reserve currency, alliance between countries, middle east in fire, etc.). What's your take on all of this?

Do you believe in the New World Order/One World Government. What's your take on conspiracy and Elites/Rich Banksters looting countries (if they are, in your opinion).

How do you see the world in a year/few years from now.

I'm curious to know what are all your beliefs in all of this.

Let's debate and share views :).

2. 283
    tthousand

tthousand Senior Member Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://psx-scene.com
    I think that everyone is still forgetting their past mistakes, and also their past.

We are seeing an over populated wolrd where mind control is imaginable, and one person can not stand up alone and speak out.

I feel relgion is a key factor in worldly events, and if you want to bring that into play, then we could looking at armageddon. Anti-Christ. Etc.

Otherwise, my opinion is that if you control the people, you control the future. Perhaps every bad thing that ever happened (well not every, but I am saying it for feeling) was part of a plan to keep you under control.

Beware the mark of the beast!

I am not religious, but if christ does return, I hope it is not too much like Evangelion (Neon Geneis Evangelion), because after countless years, and hours watching them, I still do not have any clue of what is going on. "God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world." Have you ever seen that shit! There is some fucked up shit that happens durning the story. I feel for you Shinji.

How do i see the future?

Great post by the way. Nice to talk to you again my good friend :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016
  3. 391
    CloneD

CloneD Loyal Member

Hmm, interesting conversation piece this might be.

The world is ran by 3-5 families.
    Every US President but 1 are related in some way to the Queen of England.
    Barrack Obama's father figure descendent was a King of an African Tribe which was married by politics to Isis the Egyptian Queen who was later claimed after death to be a goddess.
    Jesus was appointed The Son Of God by a human not by The Almighty Creator.
    There is a difference between the United States Of America and The United States Of America Corporation.
    The US people along with the civilians of the world are traded like cattle as a commodity.
    The US dollar along with every other form of currency isn't worth what it's made of.
    The real worth is to be found in equity or credit, which credit is imaginary and chances are you don't truly own your equity due to the taxes you pay on it every annual.
    The human race is going to shit and real fast like.
    If we don't kill ourselves off 1 way or the other we will suffocate and saturate this earth till it dies which won't be as long as some might think.

The political side of things, well, 99.99 percent of them are vampires that are sucking the life out of everyone.
    The New World Order, it already IS ran by a group of individuals the world over, their just trying to make it public.
    We have the movies and news fed to us to break the ice, so to speak, of how it really is. Yes, even the syfy alien poop that nobody wants to believe.

Survivors of any circumstance throughout time have re-written history to their liking and this is how we will and have remembered it. Just as someone wrote.

Some fact, some opinion, you decide.
    CloneD

4. 283
    tthousand

Home Page:
    So in other words, if I have any dreams of making a mark on the world, I better do it quick, and I better bring as many people with me as I can (unless I too happen to be related to the queen or some type of god/godess *fingers crossed*... or Son of God, I could work with that). Now I just have one question. Who's coming with me?

Either that, or get in the cattle trade business. Pimp on.

5. 391
    CloneD

CloneD Loyal Member

6. 283
    tthousand

Home Page:
    I think you might already have, I think you might already have :)

7. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    four words.

Soylent Green are People!

8. 283
    tthousand

Home Page:
  9. 391
    CloneD

CloneD Loyal Member

Yeah, we're not far from that. What another 10 years ??

10. 171
    Rautz

Rautz Loyal Member

Super Villain
    Haha I like how they say this 'shit' will be in a competitive price range to meat.
    Damn I love the off topic sections on forums :)

11. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
  12. 25,396
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Wow, these off-topic threads are growing fast.

Here is my simple one-word answer to this thread:

CHINA

13. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    They sure are growing really fast Gary, and I agree with your comment!

China = The ideal communist model for the countries to follow so that they can control the public like a bunch of sheep!

Bah bah black sheep, are you brainwashed?
    Yes sir, yes sir, yes I am!

:p

(Just kidding)

14. 17
    Grey_Wolf

Grey_Wolf Loyal Member

15. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    You have asked the right question there (in my opinion) GraVoX! Based on my research and based on a few religious perspectives, it IS religion-based, BUT rather they tend to 'play God' and 'please Satan'. The main groups are called the Illuminati and The Freemasons!

Do a Google search on them and then you will see what I mean!

16. 23
    Captin

Captin Loyal Member

Does it matter who is in control. As George Carlin said there's nothing you or I or anybody can do about it.

It would take an almighty uprising to topple the people at the top, it they could even be toppled, and it aint going to happen, not in my lifetime or my kids or even their kids. Were talking country wide uprising or even world wide, not just city or state.

Who every pulls the strings, The Illuminati, Freemasons, China, God, it doesnt matter, the world is fecked full stop. You only have to look back through history and eveything is going downwards. Each year every country falls deeper in debt, there are more wars, more people die of hunger and desease. If these actiones are controlled by indeviduals no one can stop them. There has been rumours and conspiracies surround the "absolute powers that be" for centuries and we still haven't come an closer to finding out the truth.

You can spend your whole life worrying about it and still get no peace, but you'll have wasted your life.

Forget what might be, and live a happy life in what is.

17. 780
    xPreatorianx

xPreatorianx Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://deviant-generation.com/
    Like I said in another thread an uprising will happen soon enough. If you think the London riots are bad, imagine that taking place throughout the entire US. From state to state. that will happen here in the next couple of years.

We all know our economy (Well you should know), and the rest of the world's economy is run by the elite bankers. These bankers are affiliated and are direct members of Trilateral commission, builderburg, CFR, etc, etc. The membership of at least builderburg is so exclusive that you literally have to have a bank account of 10 - 30 trillion dollars before you can even think of becoming a member. Need I remind you that the Federal reserve bank is no more federal then federal express.

Like I said, you guys should really watch Obama's deception. It would put things into perspective a bit more and then we could start debating the issues. It's quite hard for me to explain everything in a single post, or even a few posts. Which is why I say you all should watch the movie. JUST MAKE SURE TO BACK IT UP BY DOING RESEARCH! Otherwise at face value you will probably think the whole movie is just one long conspiracy theory. As they do lay on the "fear mongering" a bit thick. yes 85%- 95% of the information contained in that movie is factual, but it's kind of disguised in a bit of fear mongering.

EDIT: To answer the questions about why these "shadow organizations" want an NWO. It's quite simple. With a NWO they can create a one world currency. Basically all the economies of the world all use the same currency. - They have already spoken extensively about this in public and in private. They want to do away with the dollar, etc, etc.

The next is control. by uniting all the world's governments under one "super" government these people have more control. They already have the money and the power to control the entire world at large. Making one huge government makes that a hell of a lot easier.

Finally - Slavery. Basically the final goal is to have "martial law" where everyone is reduced to nothing but a slave. With a one world government they will be able to completely control every single person on the planet easily. each government would mandate a set of laws, and remove all human rights.

About the illuminati - In all honesty I don't really believe in them. The "illuminati" are actually the groups that make up the shadow organization. Conspiracy theorists just like making a sinister name for them. This shadow organization made up of the world's most wealthiest and most powerful members is in all honesty the illuminati. The membership of this "shadow organization" is again - Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission. For a full list of the members that make up this group, watch the vid. These people don't even hide their membership.

Here's a link to a low quality version of Obama's deception. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756 - Keep in mind it's pretty long. So dedicate a good 2 hours to it. 3-4 if you wanna do the research as well. I have watched it a good 5 times. So I would urge you to do the same off and on. Each time you will catch more information.

If you guys want a full HD version - go to your favorite warez site or torrent site.

About the freemasons - I wouldn't call them the illuminati in all honesty. But I'll talk about them later.

18. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    First of all, yes it does matter who calls the shots in this world as if the people were educated enough and had the courage to stand up to these bastardized control freaks, the situation with regards to who runs the world may have changed for the better, but like you have said, the world has gone haywire and the damage caused has become almost irrepairable.

Secondly, we ARE starting to get closer and closer to finding out who is responsible for the current affairs, as all this talk about the Secret Societies didn't occur as often as it has now, especially since the 9/11, whereby everyone started to look into this in more detail, but like you have hinted, the information regarding the Secret Societies are a little bit flawed (perhaps), but most of it sounds more like the truth than what Barack O'Bomber and David Cameron say in their polished speeches.

Finally, the whole reason as to why 'we worry about it' is because most of the information that most of us here have gathered highlight almost eveything that sums up the reasons for the worldly ills like the deliberate instigation of economic collapses et cetera and that some of the less educated people need a teaching as to why and how our world is getting messed up by a bunch of mentally deranged lunatics who like to 'get sexually aroused over the Number 11' (Number 11 is the Kabbala-related numerical way of saying 'I am better than God' or 'skipping God' and 10 represents 'God' - that reference is also present in the USA in the form of an emergency dialling number, '911') as they are the ones that are also getting screwed over, but they don't seem to notice it because they have been brainwashed by The Elite. Take a look in the earlier comments on this thread and start researching on this topic as this might/will give you an insight as to how things like these happen!

If you want to be "in A State of Trance with Armin van Buuren" and get dopey with irrelevant bullcrap such as reading showbiz 'news' and listening to lame 'charted music' and so on", that's fine by me, but that shows that you (give the impression that you) are unwilling to get your backside up and smell the coffee. However, I do have to agree with you in the sense that you should be happy with what you have got at the moment as the world is only going to get worse.

PS: I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in any way! This comment was not intended to be offensive in any way!

19. 780
    xPreatorianx

xPreatorianx Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://deviant-generation.com/
    While yes I'm happy for what I have right now. Every day I cannot say I'm happy. Every day my freedoms are being slowly taken from me. So like you said gDrive why should people live in the moment and be happy currently? That's basically another way of saying "At this very moment in time, nothing is happening so why should I worry?" So basically you are saying you would rather be bloody oblivious and ignorant then to actually wake up and look at the world around you.

That's fine, you can be oblivious and remain ignorant, but don't expect other people to do the same. Like gDrive, me, Square, and a lot of others, we see a very real problem and we wanna do something about it. By "living in the moment" you are only shielding yourself from future problems and are actually contributing to them. by not fighting for your rights, and the problems that we experience every day and in the future, you are basically saying you don't have the energy to fight, and would rather throw in the towel. Sorry I just don't have the willpower to do that. I would rather fight for what I believe is right, then to lay down and wait for it to hopefully blow over.

20. 391
    CloneD

CloneD Loyal Member

I'm not going to pretend to know as much as you Prea on this particular subject but I will say that everything you are stating is truth, I know that much. I have done a tad bit of researching especially on Obama and what I have found is NOT good. Everything about his political past, heritage, and political present add up and not to the sum we all wish. Anyone remember the reference he made to the statue in Egypt about "he's got my ears" ?? (see my first post) There are small little things that he is doing here and especially in other countries that spell disaster for the US. It is World Domination and we (US,Great Britain and all 3rd world countries) are going under purposely. I hope others prepare for what is to come. I know I am. I have guns, survival skills and no intention on taking prisoners.

Some might find these topics funny, some should take them seriously,
    CloneD