hit tracker

PS4 v4.55 Dead Island Definitive Edition - Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'PS4 Game Cheat Codes' started by rednekcowboy, Mar 7, 2018.

1. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Cash:

upload_2018-3-10_9-39-19.png

EXP:

upload_2018-3-10_10-3-9.png

One of those three, will narrow it down later. If I had to guess, likely the top one. Doesn't activate until after your next battle.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. 4
    Wrozen

Wrozen Loyal Member

I was able to successfully get the XP one to work but even after narrowing the cash one down to one offset, I can't seem to get it to work, was there anything special you did to get it to work?
    Also, have you had any luck with modifying weapon ammo?

3. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

I'm assuming that you're likely in the wrong location for cash, maybe? It was quick and easy for me....sorry.

And sorry again for weapon ammo, didn't get that far yet.

4. 4
    Wrozen

Wrozen Loyal Member

I don't think I'm in the wrong location for cash because I literally spent hours trying every option in the eboot.bin, including the one you posted here. But your XP one worked perfectly. Are you on the most recent update for the game? I'm on 1.0 right now. I personally don't care about the money. What I'm really interested in achieving is modifying weapon ammo on handguns and assault rifles so I can hopefully give modded weapons away eventually.

5. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

I "obtained" the game from a certain repo thread elsewhere on the net and did not install any updates.

I've had to take a step back from modding for now so can't really help out for the next month or so but definitely agree, weapon durability, ammo and item mods (spawning weapons, etc) were definitely next on my list for this game.

Don't forget to share your findings here when you make some progress. @GaryOPA was the first admin to create a nice and well organized section for these codes and did so immediately when I asked, some other forums were not so cooperative. He deserves to get some traffic here.

6. 4
    Wrozen

Wrozen Loyal Member

Interesting. I wonder if things for me are a bit different because i actually own the physical copy of this game. I will definitely update here if I'm successful in modifying anything further on this game. Wish me luck! And good luck to you, hope to see you back soon!

7. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Best of luck to you.

One tip I can offer is that instead of hitting "next scan" hit refresh when you are down to a lower amount of results. Sometimes next scan will crap out and won't give you any results (which is extremely frustrating when you are down to a limited workable number of results like a dozen or half a dozen) but refresh will show you the address you need.

8. 4
    Wrozen

Wrozen Loyal Member

Thank you for the tip! I'll do my best but I'm definitely no pro at this kind of stuff or a developer at all really, I just saw an opportunity to potentially do something pretty cool for people on this game and I got excited!