hit tracker

Diablo 3 is coming to the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 6, 2018.

By GaryOPA on Mar 6, 2018 at 10:03 PM
  1. 24,938
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Good heavens!
    [​IMG]

Hell has frozen over, as it seems Blizzard has decided to finally treat Nintendo fans to the hell-filled-monster-world of Diablo 3. :)
    So between PS5 rumors and Diablo 3 coming to Switch, we have alot of things to look forward to so far in the upcoming year 2018.

NEWS SOURCE: Yes, Diablo 3 is coming to Nintendo Switch (via) EuroGamer

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 6, 2018.

1. 352
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

wow another old port..... well done nintendo your third party support are old titles from 2012..... how about new titles...... ahhh yea sorry forgot your cheap cunts that release cheap hardware with gimmicks to print money, you dont actually care about releasing a platform so the third parties can support you with its new titles.........

i mean this would directly compete with your recycled crap titles youve released on every system since the nes, if your customers had the option to play todays latest games then people are more likely to buy them insted of your recycled mario/zelda titles.

2. 24,938
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      @DW360 - Owning a Switch is like owning a 'time machine', only problem its stuck going 'backwards' in time, not forward! :)

3. 352
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

a few months ago i was that bored of the console getting no use since completing zelda (due to it getting boring) i then got mario and that became very repetitive fast and completed it within a few days.

now like zelda it has no replay value, all thats left in zelda is to find all the remaining shrines and side quests that give you nothing just like completing the game you got nothing.

mario is the same, you complete it to do what...... open new areas to collect even more stars, like it wasnt repetitive already.

its had nothing at all that has made me want to rush out to buy or think omfg i need this game, so it will join my other nintendo consoles that will likely have 5-10 must play games during its entire life.

i wish nintendo would go back to the n64 days where it still had decent support and great games, im slowly getting the old games i used to own. just so hard to find these days where collectors arent charging over the top prices.... id consider an everdrive64 just to be able to play the games on the console..... ive even seen a new controller that looks amazing for the n64 called brawler 64 but can i hell find it.

the brawler64 looks amazing, it has the modern design like the xbox1 controller, a full analogue stick (shame its octaganol and not a smoot circle), two shoulder buttons and two shoulder buttons for the Z button.

[​IMG]

4. 6,616
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

It was a kickstarted project, they're only just shipping to backers now.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247448559/next-gen-n64-nintendo-64-controller/

But you can pre-order it here, although I would recommend waiting due to some issues with the kickstarter version:
      http://retrofighters.com/#home

5. 24,938
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      @tech3475 - Wow, an KickStarter gaming project that infact is 'shipping' to backers, how rare of an event, most just close up with free cash.

6. 690
      Mchief298

Mchief298 Loyal Member

I love how everyone attacks Nintendo for decisions they're not making. Blizzard has (yet again) rereleased Diablo 3 in a new collection. The fact that it may or may not be making its way to the Switch has little to do with Nintendo filling the Switch library with ports. It's pathetic at this point.

If you want to desperately grasp at straws, go for it. You just look retarded doing so.

Also that controller has issues. Just watched a video on it. Wondering if they'll fix em? Hm.