hit tracker

Do not purchase from this site!

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by funfair91, Oct 2, 2015.

1. 27
    funfair91

funfair91 Loyal Member

Hey guys! As some of you may know that i send back my amiiqo for an exchange since it could not be updated. The tracker said that it had attempted delivery for the past few weeks and i tried emailing them a few times but there is no respond from them. This is ridiculous, i purchased from them since it is an authorize reseller and it's the only option that ships to Australia. Do not get it from http://www.axiogame.com/

P.S Does anyone know any reliable reseller that ships to Australia?

2. 25,497
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    You could try http://shop01media.com they located in Europe and do shipping to your country.

As for axiogame, they are normally very good, it is holiday in China right now until Oct. 5th.

But I try to reach out to them for you and see what is wrong, if you want PM your tracking number to me, and I will include it in my email to them, I have some more contacts there then the normal one and I should be able to reach someone to resolve this matter for you.

Thanks.

3. 27
    funfair91

funfair91 Loyal Member

Yes please!

Edit: It's been nearly 2 weeks since they attempted delivery but axiogames had more no action.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  4. 1,287
    Artlover

Artlover Bad Ass Mother 4000, Twice as Fast as your Ass! Loyal Member

Property Maintenance
    Miami, Fl, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe
    Yeah, Asian holidays are different than most of the rest of the world. They take off for a week or more, and nothing gets done. That's just the way it is.

Besides that, you said tracking shows attempted delivery. If it's not being delivered, that's more an issue with the delivery company, not http://www.axiogame.com/ (holiday not withstanding).

There are 4 points that need to be remember when shipping to China.

1) If it's going to mainland China, it needs to say "People's Republic of China". If you write only "China" it can end up in Taiwan.

2) English only address labels can and WILL delay delivery. They may also ensure a package will never be delivered at all. English only can work when shipping to larger heavily internationalized cities like Beijing and Shanghai, but will become problematic in smaller cities where postal sorters are a lot less likely to be fluent in English. Many Chinese companies offer pre-prepared images of return address labels that will have the Chinese Script and/or Pinyin translation you can print and place on the package. (Many people who live in China that have friends/family outside the country typically do the same, making images of their address in Chinese script and Pinyin to give out to them.)

Just look at the labels you get on packages coming out of China. Shipping address will be in English (or whatever the native language is of the destination country), but the rest of the label is in Chinese script. It works in reverse too. Mailing something to another country is no different than visiting another country. You need to do things their way if you want to get anywhere. So always get Chinese script or Pinyin translations of the addresses, not English.

3) China post is not the fastest post office on the planet. To that end, Chinese script is by the far the best and will ensure relatively prompt and correct delivery. While Pinyin is common and widely accepted in China, postal deliveries written in Pinyin generally take a few extra days vs. Chinese script. English will just add even more time. While they can mostly go by postal codes, that alone can only get them so far. There are many anecdotes of English people in small cities in China getting mail meant for the locals, but because the label had been printed in English, it was delivered to them instead simply because they were English and shared the same postal code.

4) Use FedEx or UPS (avoid DHL like the plague). Depending on how important it is, pay the extra money for direct delivery instead of a hand off to China post for final delivery as they typically do with the lower rate options.

5. 34
    cookie

cookie Loyal Member

6. 27
    funfair91

funfair91 Loyal Member

They address that was given by them i wrote it properly and i did wrote it to PRC, furthermore they had attempted delivery on 23rd Sept, which is before their holiday. The location on the site is also the appropriate region that had been attempted. They should had received a mail to retrieved the attempted goods before their holiday.

7. 13
    NoobGW

NoobGW Loyal Member

Choose the official reseller 3ds-flashcard.com, everything goes well, place order and get tracking number after 1 day, delivery takes 12 days with free carrier, I think you should e-mail to to site before you palace the order, that is what I do.