hit tracker

!!! Do not update to OFW 4.60 until cleared by the COBRA team !!!

Discussion in 'Official 'Cobra ODE' Support Forum' started by SDeath, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 361
    EAGLE-1

EAGLE-1 Loyal Member

ohh i see,ok then i will test like 20 games right now in 3k3y and later post the results,thanks for your info and help !

2. 213
    Paralel

Paralel Loyal Member

One has to be careful with that kind of thinking, it easily leads down a dark road to depression.

3. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

Joonie, on your ps3 with CFW 4.60 (without bd firmware update) did the BD drive function normally with games on original disc? Thanks.

Prolly some viewers in countries with slow internet (like me) have signatures turned off.

4. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

Don't worry I'm fine. =-)

Kevrox12 and EAGLE-1 like this.
  5. 361
    EAGLE-1

EAGLE-1 Loyal Member

test like 25 games in 4k 4.60 with swap,dont work (any of then have any update,actually i format the ps3 hdd before test),i dont have cobra on hand for can test the " only games without updates works" theory :-(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  6. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    Any of them work or didn't? you're confusing..

I haven't tested it, I will later whenever I get a chance.

7. 361
    EAGLE-1

EAGLE-1 Loyal Member

ohh sorry about that,dont work,i test 20 games,dont work

8. 56
    kalberto

kalberto Loyal Member

so their block bd drive, on cfw and ode device :upset:
    I read there was an error 'BUG' on ferrox's cfw "Report the error 80010017 when starting the Backup Originals" it could be on bd drive too ?
    must wait for new payload...

9. 136
    unkn0wn.92

unkn0wn.92 Loyal Member

don't think so CFW is different and Ferrox's CFW is crap you get this error because MM wasn't updated for 4.60 yet so wait for the new CFW from Rogero or Habib and the new 4.60 MM

kalberto likes this.
  10. 4
    gigiostars

gigiostars Loyal Member

you think it's a game of who shoots the biggest? Write on CECH4K just nonsense .. nothing changes, they work perfectly ..

Personally tested and just look on youtube to see what you do not know what you write .. at least you have a PS3? :) LOL

11. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

As this is you first post here we can expect some more respect or not?
    Also you give half information, what version COBRA ODE you have on what FW version?

Grant Houle and EAGLE-1 like this.
  12. 4
    gigiostars

gigiostars Loyal Member

is the fault of the failure (for now) support to the payload by Multiman and IRIS, although it does Rogero CFW or HABIB is the same situation ..

Because of people like you disappear the various Rogero, etc. Rebug. and you ingrates only able to issue rulings sena not even know what you say ..

Rogero has closed the site, and if you want to know why, re-read the post you have written, these people offer their work, because of people like you who do not know from nothing to society only criticize ..

Steven TJ has left .. ask yourself why!

The only thing you're crap, people like you! LOL (wait ROGERO.. wait! http://www.tortuga-cove.com/ thanks to you and your shit data so lightly!)

13. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    I think he meant 4K models [CECH4K as in CECH-4000 in general I thought he was saying CECHK04 or something but I looked at it again it looked like CECH-4000 instead], probably didn't use game updates.. I tested almost 10 games resulted the same, also

new Swapdisc tool doesn't work with 4.60, you have to convert all your previous ISOs again once you use new swap disc,

I think that was why I had FFFFFFFF error code that I have never seen before.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  14. 49
    CobraODEUser

CobraODEUser Loyal Member

Have Magneoto something found, a solution?
    I read that he reverse engineering FW 4.60, what did he found?
    Is he finish with reverse engineering?

15. 4
    gigiostars

gigiostars Loyal Member

I apologize, but it is possible that my users come here on the official forums (now the 2nd Team) read news and unsupported by the facts and I write all the time ..

I mount COBRA and PRO ODE e3, e3 ODE if it goes up also goes on COBRA PRO .. I approached friends that only fit so many mountain COBRA and I, like many here on the site who do this as a job. and I have confirmed that the CECH4K nothing changes, also pointing to FMV on youtube ..

I published those of 'e3 ODE PRO ..

Maybe something has changed in authentication, and then in the updates of the games on that model, I personally think it's something like that, double-check that over the eboot.bn & Lic and other factors .. which has been implemented in 4.60 ..

But in fact, publish news and identified as if they were not supported by the facts is not a good thing .. if a forumperde credibility .. it becomes useless for those who need serious information ..

Even with the 4.55, the same happened at the beginning, all the PS3 locked! shouted sti guys .. then we discovered that it was only CECH4K ..

I recommend it to those who wrote to me to come here on the forum to find accurate info and verified personally preferico to the new official .. but if you leave free rein to those who shoots the biggest ..

Can I replicate or migrate, migrate, and it would be a shame because there are people here serious, smart and he knows what he says and knows what he is doing ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  16. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

He doesn't reverse engineer it himself but the COBRA Team is busy with it yes if there is news from them we or magneto will post it here or on their website.

Damn you post is hard to read but if somebody with a ODE that worked before the update, after the update reports it doesn't work that's the way it is isn't it. The COBRA Team never said the 4.55 would break ALL PS3 they only warn you not to update until it is proven to work on one or only a certain combination or all PS3's or not.

Anyway for somebody who just posted his first few posts you shout a lot. Maybe it's the bad English or not but please think about it next time you post. We welcome everybody here if they can be polite and constructive. You sound very aggressive in your posts.

Also we have others confirm and test if there are problems or not depends on the version of ODE placed in the same PS3 the 4.30 works fine on games without an update, but when changed by a v5 things don't work anymore.

17. 20
    Pascal26120

Pascal26120 Loyal Member

Hi,
    My son made ​​the update 4.60 by mistake.
    Is it possible to back my PS3 to the firmware 4.55 ?

Many thanks

18. 59
    ycodryn

ycodryn Loyal Member

Ok some questions to this: on PS3 Slim CECH-3004B OFW 4.55 now every game is working fine. Staying on 4.55 can I still update my games and playing them offline or using a proxy for online? Or updating a game will stop the functionality of it like in 4.60?

19. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

DarkKitarist <b>Forum's Guitarist</b><br /><i>MaxConsole Mew-Me Loyal Member

Student Gamer that works in a bank :P
    No with newer systems you can never downgrade...

EAGLE-1 likes this.
  20. 43
    damadface

damadface Loyal Member

I am so glad I let nobody touch my laptops and gaming consoles
    I am not strict, I am careful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.