hit tracker

Does the Stargate 3DS do not support Pokemon 3DS game?

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Garchery, Aug 1, 2018.

1. 4
    Garchery

Garchery Loyal Member

Today , I get my stargate and fight hours to make the Pokemon game working . But finally , All version go failed ( X/Y/Rudy/Sappire/Sun/Moon/USun/UMoon ) ! So , what's wrong between the Stargate 3DS and Pokemon 3DS game ? Can I have a official repeat ?
    Does others meet the same problem ?

2. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

stargate does not play pokemon games. it will cause other games not to show. sky3ds plus card can play a few pokemon but not all.

3. 4
    Garchery

Garchery Loyal Member

Oh my God ! Does it mean that the Pokemon game can only play on A9 or B9 ? Sh*t ! Somepeople said that Stargate3DS will update ? Is it ture ?

4. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

I dont know if or when stargate will support pokemon. pokemon is hard to get working on 3ds cards. even sky3ds plus only supports a handful. Sky 3ds plus is still trying to get them all working as well.

5. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    I don't have any issues with Pokemon Alpha Saphire and Pokemon USun/UMoon on Sky3DS+. Which ones are not supposed to work?

6. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Another one who bought this crap card just install cfw kiddo with the seedminers method. You can do this!

Stargate3ds is already dead they didn't update the stockfirmware 9 month's in a row so be patience maybe when you are 90 they deliver the update :rolleyes:

7. 16
    alexqueen

alexqueen Loyal Member

It at least doesn't support the Pokeom ultra Sun&Moon, recommend you the Sky3ds+, it plays nearly every Pokemon 3ds games for you, just excludes the eshop titles.