hit tracker

Don´t buy in Stargate3Ds.com.es

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Backtrum Uth Tirmoth, Jan 8, 2019.

?

Will you buy one stargate3ds if you know that there are one better...?

This poll will close on Jan 8, 2022 at 4:34 PM.
  1. yes!! I am a millionaire and I like to be deceived!!!

2. Stargate3ds?? never more!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 2
    Backtrum Uth Tirmoth

Backtrum Uth Tirmoth Loyal Member

I bought a card that stopped working after three months (I could only see a set of all the ones I was uploading), I contacted them and we agreed that I would send them my card and when they received it they would send me a new one. I sent my certified card with acknowledgment of receipt, but after trying to contact several times they only tell me that they will send it and nothing ... there is no way to contact. It seems incredible to me that a company of this magnitude treats its clients like this. Of course they will die of success, I hope that they will be out of work very soon.
    Do not buy the cards on this site, they will lose money and the stargate3ds is not going as well as they count, there are many new games that do not enter, in addition to the mistreatment of customers.
    STARGATE3DS ?? DO NOT!!! NEVER MORE!!!!

He comprado una tarjeta que dejó de funcionar a los tres meses (sólo podía ver un juego de todos los que subía), contacté con ellos y quedamos en que les enviaría mi tarjeta y cuando lo recibieran me mandaría una nueva. Envié mi tarjeta certificada y con acuse de recibo, pero tras intentar contactar varias veces sólo me dicen que la mandarán y nada...no hay forma de contactar. Me parece increíble que una empresa de esta magnitud trate así a sus clientes. Por supuesto morirán de éxito, espero que se queden sin trabajo muy pronto.
    No compren las tarjetas en este sitio, van a perder dinero y la stargate3ds tampoco va tan bien como cuentan, hay muchos juegos nuevos que no entran, además del maltrato a los clientes.
    STARGATE3DS?? NO!!! NUNCA MAS!!!!

2. 311
    sweatbox

sweatbox Loyal Member

I ordered a sx pro from stargate3ds.com.de. It was faulty. After some emails they told me to send it to them for a new one... Well now they do not answer anymore.

Never ever.