hit tracker

DON'T BUY FROM ELEWELT.DE!

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by sven206rc, Mar 31, 2018.

1. 14
    sven206rc

sven206rc Loyal Member

Hello to everyone,

what i can say for now is don't buy this card! I got my card in January and it worked for two day without problems. Suddenly the flashcard could't read my micro SD card anymore. I tried SD cards from 3 different brands with the same result. In the official forum some other people had the same problem so it is a common known issue. I wrote an E-Mail to the Support of Stargate and they told me that they nothing can do for me, because i bought my card from a reseller which is not listed on the Website.
    I bought the card from elewelt.de. This site was definitely in the list with the official reseller. That was the reason to order from their. But the Website is not more available since November 2017 so they deleted the entry from their Homepage.
    They told me that the Support can nothing do for me because my reseller had my money, but this is a ridiculous statement in my opinion.
    I wrote 6 E-Mails and now they have blocked me.
    I never buy a card like this in the future.

At the moment not one Website from the Netherlands are available and i think they will delete this sites in a few days.

So i try to warn other people who thinking about to buy this card.

DON'T BUY THIS CARD! SAVE YOUR MONEY

This is my personal opinion.

2. 387
    realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Sounds like you bought from a bad reseller. Afaik currently the only way to exchange a card from the bad batch is through whom you purchased from, not stargate support :/

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  3. 25,418
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Its not StarGate fault, if reseller goes under, you need to do research and reviews before buying from reseller, i never even heard of this reseller before, in the future you should buy from place like shop01media that been around for over 10 years and trusted, and ships all across Europe.

You should contact your reseller directly via their 'Facebook' page which still works:

https://web.facebook.com/elewelt.de/?_rdc=1&_rdr

They need to replace your faulty card, but does not look good, as people from 2017 on GBATemp don't recommend to use this reseller either:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dont-buy-at-elewelt-de.484156/

You should titled your thread, not to Buy from Elewelt.de, as its not StarGate's fault, looks like this reseller been causing problems with customers for while even with Sky3DS, and other flashcarts.

4. 14
    sven206rc

sven206rc Loyal Member

The point is elewelt.de was in the official reseller list. I have an picture from my browsercache from January 2018 an you can read elewelt.de. That was the reason to order from this website. And now the Stargate Support try to explain me that this is not an official reseller. If one website is not more available they delete it from the list and tell you "no official reseller". And because of that the Stargate Support is not really a Support. They have my money and that is enough.

The change of the topic was unnecessary, because the website is offline since November 2017 and not more in the reseller list. In my opinion this is rip-off.

And i keep to it . Don't buy this card!

5. 387
    realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

The first batch of cards had trouble and unfortunately some places may have still been selling them. I still don't get why Stargate doesn't have an official way to exchange the cards. After all, Gateway had an official way to do unbricking service with an entire console.

If I was them, I would do some good PR work by having maybe 3ds-flashcard accept the returns and exchanges. Then with the knowledge of this maybe 3ds-flaschard gets more sales too.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  6. 12
    Little red riding hood

Little red riding hood Loyal Member

Before you choose any online seller, just try to get contact with them firstly, you should know about their shipping, payment and return policy. Currently, the Sky3ds plus card is better to buy than Stargate 3ds, the former is supporting more games and with less card issue.

7. 26
    Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine Loyal Member

Honestly I suggest people just not buy a Starwait cart in the first place. You are basically investing in a cart that's never going to get another update beyond the broken launch update.

8. 3
    elewelt.net-lisa

elewelt.net-lisa Loyal Member

Serious statement´╝Üelewelt.de is the counterfeit address of our website´╝î please don't trust its content. https://www.elewelt.net is the real URL,we are the official dealer, anything please contact us via e-mail or online chat, thanks for your help