hit tracker

Downloading with Ease & Speed this Xmas via Zevera

Discussion in 'PC Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 29, 2015.

By GaryOPA on Mar 29, 2015 at 8:55 PM
  1. 25,644
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    What Christmas present do you want for 2015?

Get Zevera’s amazing Xmas double value Offer NOW!

[​IMG]

Revolutionary Zevera.com wishes you Merry Christmas by offering you 1 or 2 whole years of downloading for FREE!! Take advantage now of this hot, new Xmas Offer: Buy 1 Zevera Year Account and get another one COMPLETELY for free! Alternatively you can buy 2 years Account and we will add +2 years of downloading for free! No coupons, no offer codes, whatsoever needed!

Just purchase your 1 or 2 Years Account from 21th December and Zevera will give you double value for Free! The offer will be available for a limited time. Don’t miss it!

The new and improved Zevera.com is giving you 115+ different file-hosters with 1 Account in order to download your favorite movies, videogames, ebooks, music albums etc fast and anonymously, so you can save money on Premium Accounts and time on different on click hosters. It’s; fast, its reliable, it’s simply worth it..

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Jock O'Strap likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'PC Gaming World' started by GaryOPA, Mar 29, 2015.

1. 1,808
      Ichijoe

Ichijoe Loyal Member

Sounds more like a way to waste your Money, and get your "Name" on a List, when the Feds come (As they certainly will!), to shut this Site down. So ughh no thanks...

Artlover likes this.
    2. 1,287
      Artlover

Artlover Bad Ass Mother 4000, Twice as Fast as your Ass! Loyal Member

Property Maintenance
      Miami, Fl, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe
      Ok, this won't last.

I don't see all these file hosting sites as allowing 3rd party resellers like this, so I can only assume that this company is buying accounts on these services and directing your downloading requests through their account. Which means, don't expect to see it around for long.

Besides, with any luck, this service will be hacked and we can use "borrowed" logins. Lol.

Ichijoe likes this.
    3. 25,644
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      It been around for five years, and is very secure, but we will see, the only reason I posted it is because I get a 'cut' if someone signsup, I just wanted to see if it pay out more then 'usenetbucket' or 'vpn4all' when I also have a percentage deal with.

Its too bad they just don't give a free account for those using it to make a 'percentage' of sales, usenetbucket does not either, sadly only VPN4ALL does, and out all three I think VPN4ALL is best, I highly recommend it for VPN services, maybe I should make a post about it instead to try to rake in more 'cuts' (hehe).

People complain about ads, etc, but also don't know the amount it costs to really run a powerful secure hands-off server like this one, its a real fight at times, but we ticking along ago now which is good, which means there will be more reduction in ads, already got rid of right sidebar making more room for the forums.

Anyhow, off-topic now, I will get off my soap-box now.

Jock O'Strap and Artlover like this.
    4. 436
      Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

tell anyone who complains about ads to put up or shut up

5. 25,644
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      So far money-wise sponsored posts like this with links seem to do 1,000 times better then actual static ads now.

The various posts I done for GearBest has been very good for us.

As long I as I can get a solid flow of new actual news going again at least 20 to 30 per day, having 1 of those per day being sponsored should not be to bad.

We see how it goes.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
    6. 1,808
      Ichijoe

Ichijoe Loyal Member

Its not about the Ads as such... Its essentially about, paying for access to Pirated. And, unless you have some Bitcoin Operation going with a Vault of em lieing 'round. Your gonna need to pay for this um "Service" with something a whole lot less anonymous. Then when the FBI finally does come a knocking. And just 'cause it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wont. They won't be the only Ones to go down!

If I need Games that badly... I'd rather just use PSNStuff. Much cheaper, and relatively much safer.

7. 26,553
      Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

Other than jdownloader..It is rally for free And You Can download lire a premium account?.

8. 13,435
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://www.maxconsole.com
      i know a couple of folks who switched from usenet to this exact service simply because as long as you keep up to date (ie tv fans) and aren't looking for huge retention then frequently these services host a wider variety of tv/movie files than usenet if only because they often host p2p versions which often appear before the scene releases hit usenet (eps avis by fum and afg which are rare on usenet) you can use a search engine like filestube (blocked by law in uk, use a vpn or web proxy to access) to get the links.

GaryOPA and Xenogears V like this.
    9. 26,553
      Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

My english is bad and with my italian keyboard with Italy corrector is a mess...anyway..Service isn't free..need To buy to download. This company forgot that hosts (almost) are used to download illegal of copyrighted material..then download for free and they think someone pay for something that want for free...when mega.co.nz come back like old megaupload..allora host gone out of business.

10. 25,644
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Check out the first post, its been updated with a special new offer, which is worth grabbing, since this week there has been a ton of great things released like a bunch of DVD Screeners, almost every single one, except for Star Wars but it will be out soon, so hurry up and get your Zevera account today, so you can download with ease and speed this holiday! :)