hit tracker

E3 team speaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion on Other ODE devices' started by Shibalptg, Aug 25, 2014.

1. 20
    Shibalptg

Shibalptg Loyal Member

E3 TEAM updated their page today with following

" We remind E3 ODE PRO users, 4K 4.55 double guide way still applies to 4K 4.60 . User can play all PS3 games through the combination of 2.0 and 2.0B.

In addition , the second generation E3 ODE PRO are tense testing. E3TEAM continued efforts in R & D , hope to add more new features , allowing users to get a better experience . The new E3 ODE PRO will be available in 1-2 months, please please look forward to . "

if someone explain what they mean ?

2. 214
    pichotas

pichotas Loyal Member

I thought that we were on COBRA ODE Forum section, or Not ?

3. 290
    flavioliu

flavioliu Loyal Member

They mean they are still waiting for cobra to release the new dmc hardware. After that, in 1-2 months they will have copied the cobra solution and sell it like a E3 ground breaking solution.

That's all folks.

4. 20
    Shibalptg

Shibalptg Loyal Member

Yea that is exactly what i though , well Cobra for the win :D

5. 25,425
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Thread moved to the 'right forum section'

A reminder there is OTHER forum for all the ODE devices.

And also I am willing to expand the OTHER forum into sub-sections and such, if the demand is there from the users, and the support is there also from company.

But sadly that is NOT the case, E3 is just waiting to clone the final v2.3 when it is released that uses the DMC hardware.

V2.2 has not support for DMC add-on by the way enabled yet, v2.3 is needed along with DMC addon for other systems.

I wish E3 owners all the luck in getting support, it is sad to spend money and see no support, but don't hold your breath as it might be months more, by then Sony will be at v4.80 :)

It is also too bad you 90% most likely going to have to buy the whole new v2 E3 ODE PRO in the near future if you wish newer support!

6. 689
    ksp

ksp Loyal Member

Better hope there's no hidden brick code. LOL Seems to be latest thing nowadays