hit tracker

ELEWELT recommended today|R4I GOLD 3DS Plus Flashkarte

Discussion in '3DS Resellers & Services' started by Charmingbig villain, Jul 23, 2019.

1. 50
    Charmingbig villain

Charmingbig villain Loyal Member

R4i Gold 3ds plus pre-installed NTRboothax and a switch back to DS mode to buy hacker Nintendo 3DS to play DS games and install CFW. It is playing NDS games without time bombs and supports installing CFW to any 3DS firmware version.

7}LM6(@Q9P)3P`T$XOY$IHG.png
    People from the R4i Gold 3DS card brought us the latest R4I GOLD 3DS PLUS. It is a DS Mode card with a built-in switch that is fully compatible with ntrboothax.

The R4i Gold 3DS Plus is an upgraded version of the Wood R4i Gold 3DS RTS card. Compared to the original R4i Gold 3DS RTS, it comes pre-installed with NTRboothax and has a switch button inside the flash card case, so it is easier to install B9S / 3DS CFW and play regular DS games on 3DS, New 3DS, 2DS And the new 2DS handheld device.

All in all, The R4i Gold 3DS Plus supports simultaneous playback of Nintendo DS and 3DS games (CIA format) at very cheap/affordable prices! If you are looking for an R4 card for Nintendo Switch, R4s Dongle plus SX OS Code lets you play the free Switch game.
    Advantages of the R4i Gold 3DS Plus

• Preflashed is used with NTRBootHax.
    • Because it has a switch that changes mode, there is no need to flash again to use it in DS mode.
    • Official support for WoodR4.
    • This team is known for supporting their DS flashcards.
    • There are no time bombs. When the specific date passes, the other flashcards stop working, and the flash card does not have this problem.
    • Good compatibility.

What is included?

• 1x R4i Gold 3DS Plus RTS Card
    • 1 MicroSDHC USB card reader
    • 1x magnet