hit tracker

Error 80010514 after installing REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by asriah, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 3
    asriah

asriah Loyal Member

Hi,
    recently i am installing REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION and multiMAN 04.81.02 on my old slim PS3, and then i try to start games from bd disc and hdd with multiman but the games wont boot and instead showing error screen with 80010514 code, before upgrading cfw the ps3 able to play from disc and hdd. i have used a restore file system function but the 80010514 error still persist. so what is wrong with my ps3?
    since i am not a expert at this, is there anyone here provide a step by step guidance to fix this error.
    thank you.

2. 16
    InFaMouS

InFaMouS Loyal Member

Have you installed the toolbox and enabled the things?

Also you dont really need multiman if you have the webman mod installed.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  3. 3
    asriah

asriah Loyal Member

I did installed the toolbox, but sorry i don't know what "things" i should enable, could you please elaborate more clearly?
    I will try to download and install webman mod then. Thank you.

4. 16
    InFaMouS

InFaMouS Loyal Member

TOGGLE COBRA MODE:
    COBRA mode is disabled by default, this option can toggle COBRA mode to enable COBRA 7.5 payload on boot [dongless NO DRM feature see below]

about half way down the page; https://rebug.me/official-rebug-4-81-2-cobra-7-5-toolbox-2-02-12-jan-10th-2017/

Also; webman mod comes with 4.81.2

TOGGLE WEBMAN

This is also disabled by default, To enjoy better experiences with COBRA, please enable webMAN

5. 3
    asriah

asriah Loyal Member

with webman finally i can load and play games from ps3 hdd, although if i boot game directly from disc without webman it still gave me 80010514.
    i guess this is fine for now as i can dump the disc into iso and load it with webman.
    and good sir thank you for your helpful comment.

InFaMouS likes this.
  6. 16
    InFaMouS

InFaMouS Loyal Member

I'm sure you need to emulate the blueray drive somehow to load games - but I cant remeber. Glad I could help in some way.

My drive died so I just have the logic board there so it will load games at all.

7. 16
    InFaMouS

InFaMouS Loyal Member

So I've been doing some reading and you might need to install a pkg called "DBEMU" and multiman together to get rid of your disc error. If it still happens maybe the drive is dead?