hit tracker

Error Code 8001050F after Update from Kmeaw 3.55 to REBUG 4.70.1 REX EDITION

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by SokraX, May 7, 2015.

1. 3
    SokraX

SokraX Loyal Member

I know this error is rare and I am probably the only one who has it but maybe somebody can still help me.

I recently found my old CECHL04 with an RSOD in a box and thought why not give it a try. It still had Firmware 3.15 on it so I Updated to OFW 3.55.
    Then I fixed the RSOD with 355-NOTHEROS-RSOD and the rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg.
    After that I installed 3.55 OFW to check if the RSOD was really gone. Everything worked fine.

Then I installed Kmeaw 3.55 and Multiman did a Nor Backup through Multiman. Everything still worked. So I decided to upgrade to REBUG 4.70.1 REX EDITION. I did this as described - the usual way through System Update and not the the revovery menu. Installation went as it should no Problems no Errors. Rebug 4.70.1 works fine as far as i can tell but Everytime I try to Install something load a game or a Programm. It gives me the Error Code 8001050F.

I googled it and tried to reset the Time but that did ot work.

Anybody got a sugesstion I am out of ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  2. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

Have you tried putting your console into FSM and reinstalling the firmware?

3. 3
    SokraX

SokraX Loyal Member

Rebug is not Supposed to be installed through FSM. I tried it anyway it gives a data is corrupt error since the md5 checksum is still alright I guess thats the reason why you should update through XMB.

4. 3
    SokraX

SokraX Loyal Member

Sorry getting a litte bit old I mixed up recovery menu with FSM. I cannot get into FSM since I can not load or install any Programs and I do not have a jig device anymore.

5. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

you enabled QA? If so try downgrade to 3.55 and then reupgrade again.

6. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

I don't know if this is relevant to your problem.

IIRC, there are 2 separate clocks in the console. One, the user can reset the time; this one shows the time. The other, the user cannot reset the time. I guess there is paid content that has an expiration date or timed activation period? Maybe that's why they have 2 clocks? IDK how the time on the 2nd clock is set. If it was battery related problem, surely the clock which you have already reset the time for would not have been working properly either.