hit tracker

Evox-T/Team Xored Trainer Requests

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by mikerowesoft, May 31, 2005.

1. 4
    Ingrid1

Ingrid1 Loyal Member

i like it!

i like it!:D

2. 2
    johneboy

johneboy Loyal Member

Crash Nitro Kart

I posted this in the "request old trainers" forum, but I *think* i may have been mistaken in thinking that one did exist. See i saw on Google one "Mentioned" for it from xboxtrainers.net (which is down), but since have found archives, and currently have a total of 3,939 trainers. Unfortunately, none of which are for Crash Nitro Kart.

Could someone PLEASE make me one? I don't care if its someone to always come in first, start race on last lap, or unlock all characters (which is what i want it for anyway)

3. 13
    baba doc

baba doc Loyal Member

wow man great thread
    thanks

4. 1
    fr3akd1

fr3akd1 Loyal Member

MX vs. ATV Unleashed

Request a trainer for MX vs. ATV Unleashed.:D

Thanks

5. 2
    volwov

volwov Loyal Member

Share: a kind of software can both rip DVD and convert video to any video/audio

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that can both rip DVD and convert video. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes two useful software: Best DVD Ripper and Total Video Converter.
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD
    and video files on them.

Key Functions
    1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Support almost all popular portable players
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

3. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

4. Easy to use
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file†check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim†function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time†and “End Time†of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop†function. You can also select the “Zoom†mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
    If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot†option. Just click the “Snapshot†button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open†button next to “Snapshot†button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
    You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
    Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
    Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

6. 2
    volwov

volwov Loyal Member

Share: a kind of software can both rip DVD and convert video to any video/audio

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that can both rip DVD and convert video. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite[/url] actually includes two useful software: Best DVD Ripper and Total Video Converter.
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD
    and video files on them.

Key Functions
    1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Support almost all popular portable players
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

3. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

4. Easy to use
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.

Key Features

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file†check box you can finish it easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim†function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time†and “End Time†of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
    Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop†function. You can also select the “Zoom†mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
    If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot†option. Just click the “Snapshot†button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open†button next to “Snapshot†button to open your picture.

5. Support Preview
    You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
    Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
    Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

7. 18
    bulletbob

bulletbob Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    Rent A hero no1

Rent a hero just got released in english any chance of a trainer?

8. 8
    bilbobaggins

bilbobaggins Loyal Member

wow man great thread

9. 31
    Kenshiro

Kenshiro Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Rent A hero no.1

Any news for "Rent A hero no.1" evox trainer?

I just found it and to say I am very grateful for its release.

v(^_^)V

10. 1
    ryosan

ryosan Loyal Member

MLB 2k7 cant telnet??

i tried to telnet MLB 2k7 but its givin me trouble is there anyone else whose had trouble training this game?:mad: i wanted to do an IGK for homeruns.

11. 1
    gregtuley

gregtuley Loyal Member

Spongebob Squarepants: Lights Camers Pants

Does anyone have a trainer or save for this game that unlocks everything?

12. 0
    cyto

cyto Guest

Marvel vs Capcom 2 NTSC

I'm looking for NTSC trainers of Marvel vs Capcom 2 and I can't find any. Are they available anywhere or can we get them on this list?

13. 0
    red sox

red sox Guest

hmmmm that u can't find dude

14. 3
    cvvagency

cvvagency Loyal Member

cheap cc, bank logins and dumps

Our conditions :
    We accept WU, LR
    We replace bad stuff within 2 days after getting order, we do not replace if stuff was checked before sending
    More info about our service and also binlist and prices u can ask in ICQ or e-mail
    Contact to:
    Yahoo: cvvagency

15. 18
    CSPTT

CSPTT Loyal Member

Searching

Hi

Everyone!

I am looking for NTSC and Pal trainers for

Halo 1 & 2

Monopoly ( I am losing to 3 girls! A Man has got to do what a man has got to do! )

DOA 1 & 2 & 3 & beachvolleyball

SSX Tricky

Mortal kombat: Shaolin Monks & Deception & Deadly Alliance & Armageddon

Mc Rally 2005

Harry Potter: The sorcerer's stone & The goblet of fire & The chamber of secrets ( I know were is azkaban well didt get it yet )

I know its not the best games of the world but these are what I suck therefor shall I use Trainers :cool:

Thanks for your help and please continue the good work!!

16. 6
    hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Loyal Member

House of the Dead 3 question

Would there be a way for a trainer to allow a on screen crosshair well you use a light gun?

House of the Dead 3 doens't have this option which is stupid.

17. 5
    johnnyrichter

johnnyrichter Loyal Member

Would like to see a FULLY WORKING spliter cell double agent trainer, NTSC. The current one has bugs, and several of the options don't work at all like "trust" for example.

18. 437
    Lampo

Lampo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Works for me ;)

19. 5
    johnnyrichter

johnnyrichter Loyal Member

When you turn on 99 Gadgets, it doesn't red-screen on you when the level is loading? Does for me.

20. 437
    Lampo

Lampo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    you're not the first to say that, but i could never re-create the problem on my copy and therefore i never did get around to fixing it.

does the teleport work for you?