hit tracker

Evox-T/Team Xored Trainer Requests

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by mikerowesoft, May 31, 2005.

1. 3
    biolamac

biolamac Loyal Member

I figure this is a long shot, but does anyone know if Evox-T from xboXtrainers.net ever uploaded his stuff since the website went down? I used to go there daily for new trainers, and both HDs crashed recently obliterating every trainer. I'm bummed.

DMac

2. 2
    MEEXIO

MEEXIO Loyal Member

Just on the off chance anyone has alerts still active (lol)
    Google brought me here for a Steel Battalion trainer but I can only find the earlier PAL request (which is what I'd need too!) and this post.

Any chance of putting that +13 somewhere?

What google failed to do was tell me how to make my own, I thought the engine was in XMBC somewhere but I haven't found it so far, only the launcher.

Any help appreciated.

3. 45
    acidflash

acidflash Loyal Member

Give me a little bit, I'll try and find the trainer. I do not remember if it's for PAL or NTSC but it is a fun trainer :p

-acid

4. 2
    Mikerowesoft

Mikerowesoft Loyal Member

Executive Protection
    Hello my old friend. All is well I trust. Miss you bud.

5. 2
    MEEXIO

MEEXIO Loyal Member

Wow, I didn't actually expect any replies, that would be great.

It is an amazing game, finished it on all difficulties (except maybe the last) back in the day.
    Now I've got a new XBMC machine I thought I'd start again clean but I must have used the built in cheats before - or I got old - 'cos the game seems twice as hard now, if that's even possible!

6. 2
    stf999

stf999 Loyal Member

Hello everybody.

I'm trying everything to be able to unlock all the bonuses in Outrun 2 (Cult XBOX japanese version with more accurate SCUD RACE & DAYTONA 2 circuits.
    The trainer I have for the PAL version is perfect with the european version, but nothing exists for the japanese one (no save, no code...).

Is somebody skilled enough here (and nowadays) to adapt the codes of the Pal version to the japanese one ?
    Or could I get the values included in the ETM file (or get a TMD file) to try to modify them (trying to compare the Pal & the NTSC-jap "default.xbe"s in a hex editor) ?

OUTRUN 2 jap has been presented in youtube and a lot of people didn't know the differences between the PAL and the JAP versions.
    This japanese version is now demanded by fan communities, and you would be a hero if you could provide any help for a trainer.

Thanks in advance.

7. 2
    stf999

stf999 Loyal Member

Can "EtmDisasm" still be found somewhere ? (I've read this could exactly do what I'd like to do).
    I'll share any result of course...