hit tracker

Fallout New Vegas Mods BLUS30500

Discussion in 'PS3 Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by nativesith, Aug 21, 2011.

1. 60
    svenmullet

svenmullet Loyal Member

Internet lurker.
    I just tried this, doesn't seem to work. Game seems to be loading, but I get a weird debug message where it would normally say "Setting up trophies" or whatever, then when I press X to continue, the background music plays, but the screen goes bright pink and the console locks up (with the music continuing to play) I had the 1.04 update installed, tried deleting that, still no dice. I'm trying to get the 1.06 update, but I seem to remember reading that it makes the game stop working altogether on 3.55CFW... any advice? I'm on 3.55KMEAU using Multiman, the game is installed on external USB. I tried setting it to BD Mirror and the game boots normally but the mod doesn't work then. I really want that gun, as those damned Deathclaws pwn me every time :(

2. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    check out my list of mods, I have the mega gun mod in that list, which is a debug gun, dos an insane ammount of damage and never needs repair (uses 9mm ammo) should make short work of the death claws

3. 0
    nativesith

nativesith Guest

Included my fallout ini w/ specific instructions on the front page for anyone having problems yo(hope that helps you get your gun on:)). Nice work btw Digital-Spooker. Checkin out Heroes today son.

4. 60
    svenmullet

svenmullet Loyal Member

Internet lurker.
    I got it figured out! Turns out it was a permission problem (I think the game was unable to read the .ini file) I ran fix permissions, and it's all good now. So, would-be modders, if you get the weird message and a pink screen, just fix permissions and you should be good to go. Now to try the 1.04 (or does 1.05 work with 3.55?) to get everything back to where it was before...

5. 23
    Captin

Captin Loyal Member

Can't seem to get this mod working, anyone else had problems or got it working?

6. 0
    nativesith

nativesith Guest

More [email protected] mods :). I have not tried the cheat terminal, digital-spooker could help ya on that one.

7. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    'fraid not, I just posted up mods that have been reported as working on a few other forums, I did see someone mention problems with permissions with another mod, could be a similar issue. I can't truly test the mods since I have it on the 360.