hit tracker

FAQ: How to use Evox trainers!

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by Goku, Jul 4, 2004.

1. 566
    Goku

Goku Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    I tried "MenuX_Prepared-Ice-x" then made an ISO using Craxtion4, then finally burned it.

2. 0
    mikerowesoft

mikerowesoft Guest

same here. But trainer doesnt work. The game i was trying to get trainer to work with is Guilty Gear XXreloaded.
    But no luck thus far. Who knows? Thank you for getting back to me as soon as you did. Hey by the way, you guys are awesome. Thank you for your hard work. I think its mad cool how you guys do this stuff. cya bro

3. 566
    Goku

Goku Loyal Member

Home Page:
    What version is it for GG XX Reloaded? UK, USA, JAP? I made the JAP version then acidflash made the USA version. I haven't seen PAL version!

4. 0
    wetii

wetii Guest

I cant ftp using cables cause i dun wanna buy bits n pieces

okay heres the thing.... I have wireless internet.... could i not send information through this from the computer to the xbox?

Also is it possible to transfer files from a cd/rw or a dvd/r to the xbox....... When i put in a cd/rw with trainers on it (.etm files and .mte files) the evox dash said 'No Disc'...... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

therealjosh said something about a new media player. HELP ME PLZ

5. 516
    ddkram

ddkram Loyal Member

Home Page:
    ok "wetii" well i dont think i can help you with the connection question because i am not very skilled in that area so somone else will have to help you with that. but for the CD/RW problem i had this problem. its the XBOX tompson drives (not all of them just most of them) dont seem to be able to read CD's or CD/RW's but they read DVD-R's perfectly.

6. 0
    midnight

midnight Guest

None of my trainers works. When I start a game (like Star Wars kotor, Kingdom under fire) it’s just like the trainer doesn’t exist at all. Pleas help me :)

:( :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2005
  7. 2,402
    Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/
    i got Evox 3935 working. and, i can get the Halo 2 trainer to show up in the list.

*Edit*
    nm. i was doing it wrong. i was dragging it from the desktop. when i should have been dragging from FlashFXP. but, now im having trouble running Halo 2 from either DVD/HDD.

*Edit* #2
    Halo 2 has been fixed. just had to delete the Cache files from the Cache folder.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2005
  8. 0
    PhantomTa2

PhantomTa2 Guest

Hi, lurker turned poster :)
    I've spent the morning reading through the posts and FAQ's but haven't noticed any information on the problem I did have, (kinda sorted but still thought it would be nice to have the information here for others).
    I installed EvoX from F drive when I set it up, but there are 2 trainer folders, one on C and one on F. So which should the trainers go into? I've just been putting them in both so they do work, I'd just prefer to be able to delete one trainer folder so there's that little extra space.

9. 0
    RonaldHam

RonaldHam Guest

How to Telnet

Yeah... umm every time i telnet to my box the game locks up and i cant do anythign so how do i use the telnet properly???

anyinformation would be helpfull...

thanks guys

R-

10. 0
    covenantslayer

covenantslayer Guest

I am also having a problem. When i use the +4 trainer for phantom dust and load the cd. It acts like there is no trainer. I have all options enabled on the trainer. Every other Trainer is off. I also have tsr set to normal. Not sure whats going on. Help is appreciated.

11. 0
    Bowlen

Bowlen Guest

Is the trainer for Pal or NTSC and is the game PAL or NTSC

12. 0
    enog24

enog24 Guest

I hate to be such a newb about all this, but when I have any of my trainers enabled, along with tsr at normal, evox always freezes at the loading screen. I have followed the how-to exactly and its just not working. I have 3935, with the correct .ini, tried TSR on normal, and debug. All of the trainers are where they are supposed to be, I can see them all from evox, and enable/disable them. No matter what settings I use it freezes at the loading screen. Once I turn TSR off the game will load fine, but the trainer wont work. its an NTSC v1.6. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance

13. 516
    ddkram

ddkram Loyal Member

Home Page:
    enog24 what game are you trying and what trainer ?

14. 0
    enog24

enog24 Guest

15. 0
    mikerowesoft

mikerowesoft Guest

Mr. enog24 please pm me. I will help you get it alll working. So please do contact me. I want you to be able to enjoy all the same things we are able to.

16. 0
    risky business

risky business Guest

I can get every trainer i use to work except for gta sa, when i launch the dvd it just rebots to evox. Any one know how to fix this. the game will play with tsr off.

17. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

Another way of using evox trainers.

Hi I'm new and I don't ftp so i burn my trainers to a cdrw. This is what you need to do.
    have all the requreiments that are listed in Goku's post except you don't need to ftp. Use a quality cdrw. I use a memorex cdrw and i burn it a 4x. I have a thompson drive so I use memorex. If you have samsung or phililps you can use way more cdrws. Just use memorex.
    Ok download the trainer you want. You will either have a .zip or .rar
    Next unzip or unrar the trainer. You will have a .etm or .mte
    Use nero or something else. Make sure to pick data cd. I use recordnow because it is on my computer. You can have more than 1 trainer to burn. Drag the trainers or add it.
    Click burn
    It should burn.
    After the cd pops out. Go and put the cdrw in your xbox dvd tray.
    It will take more than one try. It does for me.
    Keeping trying until you see a disc in the avalaunch menu or unknown disc in evox.
    Use a file manager.
    First thing is to open up C:Trainers in the second panel. You will see a bunch of etms. That means you are doing everything right.
    So in the first panel choose D drive.
    Add the trainer you want or all the trainers To queue.
    Make sure it says whatever.etm or whatever.mte to c/Trainers.
    TRANSFER THE FILES.
    There you go. Didn't need to ftp.
    Hope that helped at least one person.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2005
  18. 0
    dmoney101

dmoney101 Guest

so are you transfering the trainers to the C or D? if C, what does the D drive have to do with it?

19. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

You are transfering from your cd which is the dvd drive to c/trainers. So D to C/trainers

20. 0
    dmoney101

dmoney101 Guest

ok, i gotcha, my friend is having problems, and i've never done it b4, so i'm going by your guide and my common sense of the xbox