hit tracker

FAQ: How to use Evox trainers!

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by Goku, Jul 4, 2004.

1. 5
    Sauron

Sauron Loyal Member

Hi can someone help me??
    I have some trainers, they all seems to work but the igk cheats.
    an example: when i try mortal kombat: shaolin monks, i have infinite life and fatality but i cannot change the fatality level or characters.
    same thing with stop timer cheat in burnout revenge...
    do you have any ideas :confused:
    thanks

2. 2
    Bamont

Bamont Loyal Member

mod chip or mechassault values?

if i were to install Evox through Mechassault would i still beable to use trainers? because ive tried this and i'm thinking im missing something, like something about a Evox M8+ Bios, what is this, is it a download without a chip or a preinstall for some kinda chip? if no chip is needed for this, would there be a way to download this Bio? :confused:

3. 2
    Bamont

Bamont Loyal Member

and CD burn?

is a mod chip required for this to, or can a Created Dash handle the CD? :confused:

4. 0
    turbonegro

turbonegro Guest

i too am having lots of problems with the halo 2 trainer i am doin everythin right but when i go to play none of the infn ammo etc. are working hel pme

5. 0
    Skier987

Skier987 Guest

dont u have to rename the au to sumpthin else?

6. 0
    cletus1234

cletus1234 Guest

Forza Trainer not showing up after al steps

ok i found this forza motorsport trainer right.First i unrar it and put in in a place.Then i ftp my xbox and put this etm. in there and then i roboot my xbox then go to my xbox,look in the trainers folder and i dont see it.WTF????!! :eek: :mad: :confused:

7. 0
    sampson9

sampson9 Guest

Sampson9

Hi
    I cant get your trainers to work for halo 2. I have the executor 3ce mod chip, with evox dash and avalaunch dash. I have tried several of your ntsc versions. They show up in my trainer menu i enable them start the game and nothing. This is how i do it, I download your file to my desktop unzip the program using winzip, I burn it to a cd-rw. Then i use my avalaunch file manager to transfer the file from the d drive to my trainers folder in my c drive, reboot. Then i open my evox dashboard enable the codes i want save and exit. put my tsr to normal my igr to yes, load the game and try it. I read on a post somewhere that the new multiplayer map download will screw up the trainers or is that only for softmodded xbox's. what program can i use to extract files from a "rar." file???

Please help

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2006
  8. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

for In Game Keys, you need to enable it and press it during gameplay. For example, if the IGK was Left thumbstick plus dpad up, then while playing the game, click Left thumbstick and hold it and while holding it, press up on the dpad. it will work. Post back if it doesn't.

For trainers, you don't need evox anymore. Xored made an app that will work with any dashboard. Just download the app from the torrent or from the usual places. It will have all the directions needed. If you need anymorehelp,post back.

See above answer. You will need a modded xbox though.

Make sure have the right trainer version. There are two trainer versions and three halo 2 updates. When you load up Halo 2, do you see a 1.1 at the bottom right or do you see nothing there. If it is nothing, then you need original version, but if you see 1.1, you need the 1.1 version. I you have the latest update, the trainers will not work. Sorry, but it won't work due to different xbes.

Did you put it in C:Trainers? If you didn't, then you need to. If you did, then I don't know why, I'm sorry.

See above post about Halo 2. You will need winrar to extract rar files. I don't know about the maps making halo 2 not work though.

Hope this helps all. I'm sorry you have had to wait for so long for a reply. Post back if you need more help or pm or email me.

9. 0
    cellshaded

cellshaded Guest

Good response by biggieandmoe.
    On the Halo 2 subject about havign 1.1 or latest, use the Halo 2 Version Launcher, founder here or look on net.

10. 0
    sampson9

sampson9 Guest

Sampson9

will the latest updates from xbox live only affect the halo2 trainers or all of them???

11. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

I really don't know. I've never used live.

12. 0
    cellshaded

cellshaded Guest

Xbox Live update no, Halo 2 Update or Map Pack yes, even though in map pack it won't tell you it's in 1.2 it will still tell 1.1 but it's really 1.2 so you will need the Halo 2 Version Launcher.

13. 0
    eapraven69

eapraven69 Guest

WMXXI trainer help

how do u use the .xbtf file? is there a program i need to use it? please help

14. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

You will need the Xored Engine.

15. 0
    TheSchonk

TheSchonk Guest

I have the x2 bios. I turned tsr to normal and igr to yes. I rebooted the xbox and selected the ceats that I wanted for prince of persia T2T ntsc and then I booted prince of persia T2T ntsc. When I played the game none of the trainers worked. I also tryed other games too and diffrent trainer engines, like the new XBMC and xored. Could someone walk me through this please?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  16. 0
    FamilyGuyX

FamilyGuyX Guest

is there a way to copy trainers from a DVD to XBox?

17. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

18. 0
    FamilyGuyX

FamilyGuyX Guest

Thanks, it helped me alot. I also found a similar guide online with some pics, and there was a shoot out to you in it

19. 0
    ndutyme

ndutyme Guest

PAL to NTSC

is there a way to convert PAL trainers to NTSC, or a way for me to use them...PAL trainers don't seem to work for me!

20. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

Sorry there isn't. Some pal trainers will work on ntsc games though. I think that the Xored Engine lets you use pal trainers on ntsc games, but I'm not sure.