hit tracker

FAQ: How to use Evox trainers!

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by Goku, Jul 4, 2004.

1. 0
    FamilyGuyX

FamilyGuyX Guest

Here is what he sent me from the site, I got a little confused with the C: Drive, D: Drive, and F: Drive he mentions at the end, but he explained it to me on MSN messsenger, i'll add the Rar file in a second

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2006
  2. 0
    ndutyme

ndutyme Guest

thanks biggie...does anyone know if this is true?

3. 0
    Neiso

Neiso Guest

Halo 2 Launcher

If I don't have Halo 2 on my HD am i able to use the "Halo 2 Launcher" and if so how?
    I am running 3935 v of Evox. Softmodded Xbox.
    TSR= Normal

4. 0
    J35TE12

J35TE12 Guest

Hello, Im sort of a n3wb to the whole modded XBOX scene as i just got mine modded, im playing forza and would like to know how to get that one to work, its recognized on my HDD of my EVOX dash in the trainer menus, i can run forza with out the game freezing, but how do i activate the trainer? (from in game as i have turned the options in the trainer itself to on) i figure IGK-In Game Key, both thumbs sticks depressed in, but @ what point in time should i activate it? or what would be a step by step of getting this to work? lol i just want the lvl50 rank so i can race the ferrari f333 as seen here
    f333 such a crazy car any help would be greatly appreciated, as i am a lurker turned member.
    cont..... ok so i tried searching 1 last time for anything that could assist me with this issue, and the only thinig that i think could be causing an issue, is that i think i have the NTSC version, and the trainer for forza is a PAL version, also it comes out of the folder as .etm, but as i said b4, i have unpacked ur trainer packages, and loaded the trainer into the trainer folder located @ c:\dash\trainers. it appears in the evox dash under trainers and i can toggle the options for the trainers on and off, i have all of them set to on, i just dont know how to activate it from in game and make it work. maybe if u have the time to help this poor n3wb out with a "trainer walkthru" lol cus im stumped tried for about 8 hrs so far to get it to work, still natta. Thanks for ur time

5. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

Ummm, hi. I can help you.Now you said that you are looking to make the option "Level 50" work. Now can you copy and paste the nfo or something so that I can look at it

EDIT: Okay, I looked at the nfo and this is what you have to do. It'll take a few minutes. Enable the option 1 lap and level 50. Pick a very easy race. Now before you select the race, hold both thumbsticks down and let go. Then pick any car and beat the race. After beating the race, you sould have level 50. Hope that works. If not, then repost or pm me or catch me on msn or aim, username biggieandmoe

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2006
  6. 0
    J35TE12

J35TE12 Guest

now, i have been trying to get this to work in career mode, will it only work in like free run or arcade? cus u said depress thumbs b4 u select the race, then select the race, then choose a car... in career u pick a series then a race, and usually u already have a car ready to go so that confused me as to whether it should be done in career or arcade, or free run im trying all 3 thanks for the fast response, i will come back to post soon pending the result of the trials lol brb thnx

7. 0
    J35TE12

J35TE12 Guest

Success

:cool: Terrific, it works, thanks very much, now to beat that p1 lvl 50 championship, on the last race now, nurburgring must complete a successful lap of that and ferrari f333 4tw :D keep up the great work guys, and again thanks again to all for your contributions to this forumns and to the trainer d00ds XD
    SJ

8. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

no problem. Glad I could help. if you ave any more questions, don't hesitate to ask

9. 0
    Nyxos666

Nyxos666 Guest

trainer questiop

hey thanx for the help with the trainers, but i was wandering if there was/is any way for me to put the trainers on2 CDRW & load them on from there?
    if there is that would b of gr8 help. thanx

10. 0
    Engreido

Engreido Guest

Getting the trainers to work

WHassup,

After checking the tutorial in the first page i am sure that i have everything required but I cant get none of the trainers to work. I followed the tutorial step by step using different games just in case but they dont work. I even installed Xored Mini Launcher Engine(I installed it under Applications, not sure if the location matters) and still nothing. Is there something elese I need to do after selecting the games to activate them? Your assistance would be apprecitated.

11. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

Yes, you can just burn them onto a cdrw and load them that way. I wrote a small tut

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=2270&page=3

or you can just scrool up a little and download the rar file and there is another tut by someone else. It's your choice

12. 0
    gaara2k5

gaara2k5 Guest

when i set TSR to normal and start Fable TLC i get only black and white colors and my controller stopts working.

13. 0
    kanttouchthis

kanttouchthis Guest

I see the "Trainers" option on my dashboard, but theres nothing in it, even though I put some there... :eek: :confused:

14. 0
    biggieandmoe

biggieandmoe Guest

Make sure your trainer folder is in your C: drive. If it is, then simply move the whole trainer folder to another drive and reboot your xbox. Then put your trainer folder back into your C: drive. Hope that works

15. 0
    str33tboi

str33tboi Guest

HELP on FTP

I got an modded XBOX(can play pirated games)from by friend.
    but i hav 1 problem....i cant FTP frm my PC to XBOX

my xbox hav 1 small "EVO X" logo at e top-left-hand corner : Does tis mean tat my xbox is alreadi installed with EVOX?? but i use flashFXP cant FTP lei....
    how come??? how to connect???

If NO(not install with EVOX): Than how to install??
    And wat does flashing mean?? does it hav e same meaning as modding??

Thank You

16. 0
    master kowc

master kowc Guest

xoredfiles

cani geta link to download xored?

17. 0
    master kowc

master kowc Guest

What if the trainers folder doesn't show up in the FTP? btw my xbox wassoftmodded ussing splinter cell, i read softmods can use xerod to get the trainers to show up, where do i put the xerod?

18. 0
    chielaccpro

chielaccpro Guest

A License To Train..

Hello fellas'! Im new around here! I bought a cd for the xbox

and guess what, It contains game trainers!!
    Its a cd full of trainers and so my question is..

can i make a trainer cd/dvd by my own using the downloadable trainers on the site?? :confused:

19. 1
    mcchurd

mcchurd Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    I am having trouble using any of the trainers I have.
    I have tried them under Evox and using Xored v2.2 under Evox and under other dashboards. I think I have my settings correct as per various posts here and on other boards. They are as follows:
    TSR= Normal
    IGR= On
    I have also played around with video settings between Auto and North America.
    All the games I have are for NTSC and all of my trainers are also for NTSC.
    Any help would be welcomed. Thanks.

20. 0
    Zhane

Zhane Guest

Alright, a little help here, for someone who doesn't really no much about trainers. (someone else installed both the mod, and the trainers)

One of the trainers on my Xbox is MK Deception (NTSC +14) and yet, when I turn them on, and play the game, they dont register at all. Thought it may have been because I was playing on the actual disk, so I even burned it onto the HD, to no avail.

What exactly is the problem? I recently bought the game, would that have anything to do with it? A little help please, as I mainly want the unplayable characters.