hit tracker

FBANext blank screen

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew Corner' started by Aigis, Sep 29, 2011.

1. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

I have reported the instabillity to Twinaphex, He said that it will be fixed when the Dual Shader mode is implemented.

2. 50
    PS3emulators

PS3emulators Loyal Member

ok thank you pete_uk. I want to remap interface buttons in ps3,this is possible implement? I am using (street fighter iv tournament edition fightstick)because can press acidental buttons in game. thank you twinaphex i love your work by emulators!

3. 847
    pete_uk

I think you can change the keymappings on the in-game menu. Sorry cant test at the moment :(

You can contact him via https://github.com/twinaphex

4. 86
    Twinaphex

Twinaphex Loyal Member

Well, since FBA Next Slim is the only port of FBA right now for PS3 (Lantus is covering Libxenon/XeXDK 360 now on his own on Github), I might as well take this opportunity to have FBA use the same interface as all the other PS3 emulators - it would have the same features as all the other PS3 emus this way.

I might also be pushing game-aware shaders more prominently now in all the PS3 emus - planned is some kind of manual shader you can toggle from the menu (you can already do this in SNES9x Next PS3 - but it seems most people can't figure out how to do it or don't bother with it yet). Would help out with move lists for FBA since you could take a couple of still move listings, turn them into a screenshot, and then display that in-game and flick to the next screenshot using back and forward buttons (mapped to the shoulder buttons).

BTW, as for SNES9x, I managed to get Star Fox 2 and Vortex to run at fullspeed now (Star Fox 2 previously dipped to 55/52fps all the time, and Vortex dipped even lower). The slowdown to 41fps in Romancing Saga 3/Seiken Densetsu 3 has also been fixed too through some speedhacks. So, with that out of the way, SNES9x PS3 runs all games at fullspeed - I personally am happy to have finally achieved this because not having these two games run at fullspeed has been bugging me ever since I started out improving eiz's initial port a year ago back in September 2010 (and kinda took it over shortly after the initial release).

5. 50
    PS3emulators

this is very nice! new compiled emulators pack? i am using 31 august pack and fbanext r490, because new updates not have instability. thank you for your very hard work!

6. 847
    pete_uk

Thanks for the update Twinaphex.

Also been testing the new core version of Snes9x, looking good mate. :encouragement:

@PS3emulators - I will be posting Multiman versions at some point. Just got to work how get it to work first :)

7. 50
    PS3emulators

new updates from emulators compiled pete_uk?

8. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Great news - keep up the good work! :)