hit tracker

Fixed resigned files EBOOT/SELF/SPRX for OFW4.55 and lower.

Discussion in 'Game Backup (ISO's) Discussion' started by slimozis, Nov 13, 2014.

1. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

2. 15
    Shinobi

Shinobi Loyal Member

Redattore Web
    perfect work! thanks a lot !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  3. 17
    neoakira

neoakira Loyal Member

Hello bigjokker

Thank you for files
    But I do not know how to install the file .PKG 1.01 update Guilty Gear
    What I look for is the update file that is .PKG but to re-sign it work with my game to it resign 3.55
    I install the PKG file DLC which allowed me to have 2 additional characters that are ELPHELT and SIN Kiske but this update file can not have the rest of the DLC activated with the last character Leo Whitefang

The update file can be found here:
    http://mega-ps3.com/guilty-gear-xrd-all-dlc-unlocker-blus-31467-maj1-01-ps3/
    Thank you kindly help me for this wonderful game
    Thank you in advance

4. 35
    Andres852

Andres852 Loyal Member

5. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

Those are the resigned 3.55 files in a pkg. Use Pkgview - http://www.qj.net/ps3/applications/pkgview-v13-windows-app-released.html to extract files.

BLES01959 Dark Souls 2 3.55 fix - https://www.sendspace.com/file/0q6ygr Great Game!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  6. 35
    Andres852

Andres852 Loyal Member

7. 17
    neoakira

neoakira Loyal Member

Hello bigjokker

Thank you for your explanations
    I have decompiled the .PKG update file pkgview then I replace those files not Fix: GGX-fix and I have all placed at the root of a USB key in Fat32 Formatting and install these SonicMan files on my ps3 in hdd0 / game / BLUS31467
    The update is done well because in game data utility on the icon Guilty Gear Xrd install data , information then tells me Version 1.01
    But when I start the game I return to the XMB with startup error occurred (80010009)

Can you still help me this time please

Thank you in advance

8. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

You can't run resigned Eboots on PS3 internal HD on OFW. You need to add update to your game ISO. The 1.01 Update is over 400mb I just sent you the resigned parts not the whole update. The Eboot is resigned to play on ISO. You need to Download the Original update and extract it with pkgview. Then you need to Extract your Guilty Gear Xrd ISO back to files And copy and paste the original update over game. After that you need to copy and paste my resigned file over the game. Now you can Convert game back to ISO using genps3iso and play game as version 1.01.

You can install your DLC with sonicman onto internal HD. Most DLC only have edats and they can be resigned and still work internally. Plus most DLC only work if they are on internal HD.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  9. 17
    neoakira

neoakira Loyal Member

Hello bigjokker

Thank you for your explanation for new files and re-sign

I did as you told me You need to Download the Original update and extract it with pkgview. Then you need to Extract your Guilty Gear Xrd ISO back to files And copy and paste the original update over game.

Can you be more specific or I have to copy and paste the original update.
    For I copy and paste the contents of the folder MANUAL PS3_GAME then:

TROPDIR the folder PS3_GAME
    content USRDIR folder USRDIR game then ICON0 files - PARAM.SFO - PIC1 - PS3LOGO.DAT in PS3_GAME file

I "ve then copy and paste your EBOOT.BIN resign in USRDIR file and copy and paste your PARAM.SFO resign in PS3_GAME
    Then I turned the game back to the ISO using genps3iso
    When I run the game under Cobra Ode I have a black screen writing impossible to switch the record ... I do not understand why.
    Can you still help me because I do not know how or can you do me a TUTO to explain exactly or copy paste all these files

Thank you very much for your help ... Thanks

10. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

1. Extract your Game and go into PS3_GAME folder and you will see a USRDIR folder.

2 Extract the Original v1.01 Update (416mb) pkg. Go into BLUS31467 folder and you will see a USRDIR folder. Drag you mouse and highlight all the files in that folder such as USRDIR,PARAM,ICON0,TROPHY,etc...then right click and select COPY.

3. Go back to Game folder with USRDIR folder and right click in that folder and select PASTE. Now all update files will be in you game.

4. Go to my 3.55 resigned pkg and extract. Go to folder with USRDIR and highlight all files and right click and select COPY.

5 Go back to Game to folder with USRDIR in it. Right click and PASTE my resigned files over game.

6. Now you have a updated and 3.55 resigned game. use genps3iso to convert to ISO and play.

11. 88
    Dolle

Dolle Loyal Member

None unfortunatly
    Does anyone have files for Duck Dynasty and GAT out of Hell?
    Thank you!

12. 5
    antho900905

antho900905 Loyal Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  13. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

14. 17
    neoakira

neoakira Loyal Member

Hello Bigjokker

Thank you for your explanations itemize
    I followed your explanation the game launches this property on my ps3 but still no apparent update Hdd in the Utilities folder in the PS3 game data
    I did not find in your pkg 3.55 Resigned link you can repost.
    I have the fix BLUS31467]-Guilty Gear Xrd 1.01 & 1.02 fixed by hesvhytg page 20 Site I hope this is the one you're talking about because I have not found another.
    For the game I use to fix SLIMOZIS Fixed Resigned eboot files / SELF / SPRX for OFW4.55 and lower to page 1 of the site.
    I do not know it but you help this little Fix Eboot.bin my ISO set is the same size as the original file Eboot.bin ie 25 985Ko
    I noticed that the original Eboot.bin file update is 25729 KB while the fix is only 9369 KB is just be why it does not work when you think ...

I hope you can find a solution to my problem so I draw to this update and to enjoy the entire DLC pack this great game

Thank you again for your patience and your answer I eagerly awaiting.

15. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

There will be no Update files on PS3 HD because the update was put inside the game ISO. Just install your DLC on PS3 HD and it should work fine.

[BLUS31467]-Guilty Gear Xrd 1.01 & 1.02 fixed by hesvhytg - https://www.sendspace.com/file/z2l06k

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  16. 2
    jfcoloma

jfcoloma Loyal Member

I need eboot.bin fixed for Saint row gat out hell.

I'm having problems with Assassin Creed Rogue. After loading the game says something like "reeding problem, disk must be dirty " or something like that. Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help

17. 17
    neoakira

neoakira Loyal Member

Hello Bigjokker

Thank you for your answer and the link to the files
    I followed your last explanation I have extracted my game so I had:
    the PS3_GAME file
    the PS3_UPDATE file
    the PS3_DISC.SFB file
    I double click on PS3_GAME
    I then had:
    the LICDIR file
    the TROPDIR file
    the USRDIR folder
    the ICON0 file
    the PARAM.SFO file
    PIC1 file
    the PS3LOGO.DAT file

I extracted the setting is original date with pkgview 1.3 I had BLUS31467 file I double click it and I had the USRDIR folder and the MANUAL folder and the folder TROPDIR ICON0 files PARAM.SFO, PIC1, PS3LOGO.DAT.
    I dragged my mouse to highlight in blue all the file and right click to copy done. Then back on the game and on the USRDIR file right click and paste.
    I then go to the folder GGX-fix doule click to open it and there the record-UP1024 BLUS31467_00-GGXRDSIGNUS00101-A0101-V0100-PE_fw3.55 I double click to open it and there dedant: file USRDIR the ICON0 file, the PARAM.SFO file, the PIC1 file and the file PS3LOGO.DAT I dragged my mouse to highlight in blue all the file and right click to copy done.
    Back to the game and on the USRDIR file right click and paste.
    I recreated my ISO image file with genps3iso which gives me an image file 4.65Go
    On the PS3 with SonicMan I instaler GUILTY_GEAR_Xrd_SIGN_ALL_DLC.pkg
    I start the game it starts well and the selection of the characters he has ELPHELT and SIN Kiske but still not the character Leo Whitefang. I do not include the problem and we just do not see where does the error yet I used to hack all kinds of files but I do not understand.
    I hope you find my vien or problem and you will fix it.

Thank you again in advance for your research and your response

18. 62
    duredure

duredure Loyal Member

19. 229
    bigjokker

bigjokker Loyal Member

Dolle and sadeq like this.
  20. 2
    jfcoloma

jfcoloma Loyal Member

I'm having problems with "Assassins Creed Rogue" fixed files. PS3 says something like "disk must be dirty " or something like that. Any help?
    Thanks like allways