hit tracker

French PSM3 gives God of War III a perfect score

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by Zeus, Feb 20, 2010.

By Zeus on Feb 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    Loads of scans have popped up of the PSM3 review of God of War III en Francais. They have awarded the title a score of '20' which we assume is a perfect one!

News Source: <A href="http://www.gamerama.fr/view_message.php?sujet=977&message=430664" target="_blank">Gamerama.fr</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by Zeus, Feb 20, 2010.

1. 247
      Discounts

Discounts Loyal Member

2. 321
      jiminton

jiminton Loyal Member

Hmm, I would be more apt to assume that a score of 20 was crap, not perfect.
      Scores of 5, 10, 100 I would assume perfect, but a 20 I would assume to be 20%.

3. 26,553
      Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

I think me too.

Strange. Seeing the last vote on magazine I thinked a bad vote.

4. 8
      n1x

n1x Loyal Member

In France (particularly in schools), marks are between 0 and 20. Never understood that logic, why 20? In general, I don't understand any school logic with marks... in my country it goes up to 60, others up to 100, A+, etc...

Well, I just confirm that 20 is indeed the best for french standards ^^

5. 776
      poisonousjuice

poisonousjuice Loyal Member

French scores only go up to 20 instead of 100 because they are lazy & don't care.

6. 45
      o'dium

o'dium Loyal Member

THIS JUST IN! EXCLUSIVE SONY GAME GETS AMAZING SCORE IN EXCLUSIVE SONY MAG!!

Next up, the weather, or something...

7. 803
      WickedSkin

WickedSkin Loyal Member

Adding the fact that the game actually is amazing, it makes total sense that they would give it an amazing score.

8. 5,715
      danight

danight Loyal Member

I just saw this and thought... this game better be amazing to sell at that price!

9. 2,211
      Cue

Cue Loyal Member

10. 5,715
      danight

danight Loyal Member

Yeah... ive never got the obsession with art work and stuff. I wouldn't buy it. But to each their own i guess. But i can see rockband and guitar hero... but these super mega uber game packs are just inflating prices.
      The more people buy them the more these companies will think they can jack prices of the stand alone game itself up on us.

I would have like to get those brass knuckles EA sent out last year though... That would have been cool.

11. 8,169
      msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

I think this will quite possibly be the first ps3 game to truly live up to the hype, sure there's been great games so far, but none that has been such an orgasmic experience as promised.

We'll see how it goes.... perfect review scores still piss me off though.

12. 92
      redferne

redferne Loyal Member

PSM3 is an official magazine so we all know what it's worth...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    13. 3,170
      kcvfr400

kcvfr400 Loyal Member

Is it? Yet they have a Playstation: the official magazine version for France. So making the independent psm not official at all.

This magazine may be single format but doesn't mean it has to give soft scores at all in fact it can be firmer as it doesn't have to buy into the rivalry of other formats.

14. 2,211
      Cue

Cue Loyal Member

I think they actually help deflate prices for the regular edition much faster, the more people who buy the collectors edition the more money the actual game studio gets, so they break even quicker and can afford to lower it.

I think EA got into some trouble with those since they're illegal in some countries they sent them to.

I recently watched the new GOW3 trailer in HD and it made the wait for this game seem even longer. That Leviathan battle looks amazing.
      http://www.godofwar.com/Index/#Videos

15. 1,587
      Jinx13378

Jinx13378 Loyal Member

Meh, casual action game; I'd rather go for the likes of Godhand, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi or Viewtiful Joe.

Can't say it doesn't have style though. ****'s fucking brutal + the greek mythology combo is nice. I'll propably enjoy it, but not as much as I enjoyed Bayonetta.