hit tracker

G6 Lite For DS - Super Small DS Flash Cart Review!!!

Discussion in 'NDS FlashCarts, Custom Mods' started by Zeus, Jul 5, 2006.

1. 21
    yozalo

yozalo Loyal Member

g6 lite touchsceen

I was interested in buying a g6 lite but i was concered if i were to play a game would the touch sceen work.

thx

2. 0
    Falkentyne

Falkentyne Guest

Why did you just double post this? .... @@
    (over a period of of 12 minutes, too) :slap:

Of course the touch screen works (if you're playing a DS game). Why wouldn't it ?

3. 21
    yozalo

yozalo Loyal Member

touch screen

:D :confused: In a website i heard the touchscreen wont work.

4. 0
    Falkentyne

Falkentyne Guest

On a website I heard Santa kidnapped the Easter Bunny.....

5. 0
    ThiefZero

ThiefZero Guest

That's untrue, he only stole his easter eggs. :eek:

6. 660
    conners

conners Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    PAL DS Lite

I`ve just bought the other half an white PAL DS Lite, i`m a little confused as to what I need to buy next, I`ve been looking at G6 LITE 4GBIT *ENGLISH* from bald bouncer and PassKeyM3 from the same place, are these all i need to boot my backup NDS Roms. From what i can work out, G6 lite goes in the bottom of the NDS and the passkey goes in the card slot at the top. Would I be right, any help would be fantastic.

CONNERS

7. 799
    outphase

outphase Loyal Member

There's no such thing as a PAL DS because PAL is a video stream attribute. All you would need is the passcard + G6 and you're good.

8. 660
    conners

conners Loyal Member

Home Page:
    cheers for the reply, wasnt sure if the region made in difference to the flashcard or anything, but thanks for clearing it up for me.

9. 21
    yozalo

yozalo Loyal Member

g6

do the touch sceen work if you ar playing a ds game on g6 lite.

thx

10. 21
    yozalo

yozalo Loyal Member

11. 0
    Falkentyne

Falkentyne Guest

Why the HELL are you asking that AGAIN ???
    STOP F*CKING SPAMMING. and STOP double posting.
    I ALREADY ANSWERED YOU the first time. Was my answer not good enough for you or something? Christ....

12. 0
    ThiefZero

ThiefZero Guest

Makes you want to kill him eh?

13. 660
    conners

conners Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Im gonna order a passkey and a G3Lite, but was wondering if there are any save issues with these, and do the roms need patching. I`ve read loads of differnt threads and ppl are giving different answers.

14. 402
    zecht

zecht BANNED FOREVER

one would think the reviewer would know that a Gb is not 1024 bits. that would be 128 bytes.

15. 56
    h8uthemost

h8uthemost Loyal Member

This review is dead on. "Simply the best", is not an overstatement. Everything about it, is the best. The memory it has, really is more than enough. I have almost twenty games on mine(8 DS, 6 GBA, and 3 SNES. So seventeen, abd still have a tiny bit of room left. I could probably fit one more GBA game on it). So people need to stop whining and crying about the storage.

Great review.

16. 0
    H0ndaJunkie

H0ndaJunkie Guest

I've got two G6 Lites on their way to me right now. I agree that the possibility of having 8 medium size DS games on the flash cart at any one time is more than enough for me.

Not that this is a deal breaker by any means, but in the list of systems that the manufacturer says that the G6 will emulate, it shows "GC". Does that actually stand for Gamecube, or is there some other older system with those initials.

If it does mean Gamecube, has anyone tested any Gamecube games on it......are there any that would fit on the cart?

17. 56
    h8uthemost

h8uthemost Loyal Member

I believe that means Gameboy Color. It would be pretty sweet if you could play Gamecube games on your DS though.

18. 16
    NPower

NPower Loyal Member

Gameboy Color is GBC , but I don't know what GC means though.... Maybe something of Genesis?

19. 0
    lukeownzu

lukeownzu Guest

What site do I go to to download movies, tv shows, and music free? is there one? also can I download the opera browser?

20. 0
    blackdiabound28

blackdiabound28 Guest

Unsure...

I'm a relative noob to using these types of products. I want to use the G6 to run GBA roms on my DS Lite. But I've done a lot of research on the internet and I still found no answer. Is the Passkey or Passcard really necessary?

Or can I just buy this product (G6 Lite) only and will that be all that I need to run GBA roms on my DS? (Because from what I have seen, the Passkey is just an accessory right? Not a requirement to run roms.

Again, I'm really new at this, and I have done a lot of research on this forum before posting such a question, but I have not found a satisfactory answer and I would like to be sure before I spend $80 on a product. Sorry if my ignorance offends you. I would like to thank anyone in advance who offers helpful input on the matter. Thanks alot. :)