hit tracker

Gamesonic Manager v 2.35

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew Corner' started by franzes80, Mar 19, 2014.

1. 55
    franzes80

franzes80 Loyal Member

The dev Orion releases a new update of Gamesonic Manager in version 2.35
    ATTENTION
    Attention all users: we are not a site we like teasing users as written by Aldotools does not release the manager to increase the site traffic as wrote aldotools and does not release gamesonic manager for ADS.The site is free.We are humans we can we commit some error in releasing the souce code.Here is the dev aldotools offensive words from psx-scene:
    The point is: a lame site attracting free traffic from several hack/news sites that post their recompiled open source software as their own. Traffic = $$ in ads.

The source code does not correspond to the changelogs... it also happens with their Iris fork.

Here is a simple example:
    "When the covers are not present in webman gamesonic manager is present and the console will cover from the cover of gamesonic manager."

Now open the source code and do a search for "GMAN" which is the TITLEID of Gamesonic Manager. You won't find it.

Now check this code... it doesn't do what they claim.

Thank you aldo for respect all users from gamesonic.it
    For respect all user from THE PS3 SCENE the souce code for webman unofficial and gamesonic manager is release today

If you do not release the manager just send me a pm or contact me being the founder of the site.Gamesonic is free site no for ads or increase traffic

Changelog:

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!y0RX3aAb!VTVXvAipQ4kPYxQNRpSmOdydP7fYgCfBJhDgQSLrtNM (retroarch)

https://mega.co.nz/#!b0RkFDQQ!uZ73-veKJqLFv037sGhImtLoNzQk-zV3V4Sd810_tys (no retroarch)

source code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!e9IEjQgb!9fTOxizfZMrJxqd-tSrlz1NLrRNQiNBteYfiFHE0JBQ

Thank you:Estwald and all dev for the scene PS3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  2. 306
    aldostools

aldostools Developer

IMHO the disrepect are the changelogs with fake features.

Anyway it is my own opinion... it is not psx-scene's opinion.

3. 55
    franzes80

franzes80 Loyal Member

4. 55
    franzes80

franzes80 Loyal Member

aldo you haven't complied with the gamesonic.it site.you look download on brewology store is over 5000.
    you say that we are fake?
    You have written of untrue things about gamesonic.it.we do everything for the ads and for more users

5. 306
    aldostools

aldostools Developer

Here is an analysis of your webMAN's releases made by zar @ psx-scene. Now is pinocchio ;)

I could do the same analysis for Gamesonic Manager, but I won't bother after I have seen several times the changelogs with fake features not available in the binary nor in the source code.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014