hit tracker

GATEWAY 3DS - Fast-Boot Manual Released for BETA v4.1

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Aug 8, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Aug 8, 2016 at 2:44 PM
  1. 25,270
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    This new guide, will make it easier for you to get your 3DS up and running with the latest GW v4.1 firmware!

As Gateway 3DS developers roll along closer to full public release of their new firmware, an updated guide has been released for advanced users that wish to try out the Private Beta v4.1 firmware that was recently released.

[​IMG]

One of the major problems with the recent two Private Beta's v4.0 and v4.1 was that there was no clear steps to follow, so even some advanced 3DS owners that wanted to try out the new beta's, got confused on all the steps needed for their certain 3DS model and region and native firmware version, but now that is all clearly laid out for them, with a nice step-by-step guide that just been released.

Enjoy, and remember to leave feedback, if you think there needs to be section or step that can be better explained to end-users.

OFFICIAL SITE: GATEWAY 3DS

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Aug 8, 2016.

1. 1
      charlie88fl

charlie88fl Loyal Member

**EDIT** Figured it out myself.. Just have to hold the L button when the exploit is loading to get into the menu... Wasted so much time on such a stupid thing :confused: They might want to add that to the guide incase anybody else gets stuck...

Hello I have N3ds and gateway 3ds and have been following the official gateway guide to try to set it up my 3ds with fast boot. I was successfully able to follow the guide to downgrade my N3DS to firmware 2.xx but I am completely stuck at this step.

"Step 6: Your 3DS should now boot to firmware 2.x. Open the web browser and navigate to http://go.gateway-3ds.com/ -- This will trigger the Gateway Menu to appear. If your system crashes or doesn’t respond after 60 seconds, power off the console and try again."

I have tried clearing my history and cookies in my 3ds browser and have set it up as a bookmark but it just seems to crash or freeze every time. Most of the time the gateway logo will pop up on the top screen and their would be some lines on the bottom screen before both screens would just turn black and stay that way.

Is their any way to get to the gateway menu other than the browser exploit on firmware 2.xx so I can complete the steps of installing A9LH?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    2. 38
      Billyme

Billyme Loyal Member

Is this guide safe to follow. Im on gateway ultra with emunand. Will this brick my Ods. is there a safe guide?

3. 138
      brews

brews Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://
      Fastboot files seem to be missing from gateway's download page now... Any new links?

Also, I've got a hardmod and backups of my NAND all over the place, but does this process change the sysNAND or emuNAND?