hit tracker

Gateway-3ds.net, any experiences?

Discussion in '3DS Resellers & Services' started by ronans, Nov 25, 2014.

1. 4
    ronans

ronans Loyal Member

Hi,

Bought a Gateway around one week ago off gateway-3ds.net, a UK-based seller who ships from Asia. There aren't many details on their website regarding shipping, not even an FAQ. Has anyone else bought off these guys before? I've done some browsing and can't seem to find any posts about them, though they are on the gateway resellers list.

2. 131
    Chrisali

Chrisali MaxConsole Sponsor Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.r4depot.com
    Maybe you can email to them to ask about your package to know more details about them. Next time suggest you do some researching before buying your card somewhere, or you can just check the gateway official site to find lots of local official resellers.

3. 4
    ronans

ronans Loyal Member

I figured they should be reliable enough given that they're listed on Gateway's Resellers page, theres just not a lot of info on their website about shipping. The low cost and free 8GB SD card, as well as access to an ftp full of games influenced my decision.
    Anyway, they responded to my email pretty quickly saying it normally takes 2 weeks for delivery. I'll give my thumbs up if all works out ok

4. 4
    ronans

ronans Loyal Member

Just received my package yesterday after 10 days. All seems legit, tested with Ocarina of Time 3D and currently running emunand 9.2. I would highly recommend this seller to UK buyers, although it ay take a week or 2 to arrive it's the cheapest available at the moment (+free 8GB micro SD)