hit tracker

GATEWAY 3DS: Status Update - New Firmware Release Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

By GaryOPA on Feb 13, 2017 at 11:37 PM
  1. 25,462
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    13/02 – 11.3 Emunand

It's been just over a week since Nintendo sadly updated their Nintendo 3DS firmware to v11.3, but now Gateway 3DS developers have released an 'status update' on their progress towards a big new update for their flashcarts with lots of amazing new features!
    [​IMG]
    People were worried Gateway 3DS had not updated their website, but no longer, and in their 'status update', they have stated that alot more goodies are in store, so the wait will be well worth it, all tho sadly it might still be a few more weeks away, but its coming SOON!
    Good things come to those that wait! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.gateway-3ds.com/1302-11-3-emunand/

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Feb 13, 2017.

1. 17
      leonkennedy

leonkennedy Loyal Member

@GaryOPA Where are you? We need you here! ;) You are our last hope! :(

2. 67
      MasterPopo

MasterPopo Loyal Member

sunday is ending, will there be anything? is there any hope left?

3. 17
      leonkennedy

leonkennedy Loyal Member

This is the end of the world... :(

4. 686
      hanz

hanz Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://
      I agree, there is no reason to support it now, as it had it's time in the beginning but CFW has been the norm for while now. Ntrboothax is now out and Nintendo cannot do nothing to fix it, unless they release a new hardware revision, which is highly unlikely. So with that, every 2DS/3DS on the planet running 11.4/5+ can be B9S enabled without a hardmod now (basically the Pandora of the 3DS), plus the fact it can unbrick a failed system.

What is there that Gateway can make money from that is not already done for free? (better cheats and rom support that's all it has over cfw). So with saying that, the community scene has advanced a lot and Gateway is now outdated with only it's cringy fanboy followers hitting F5 every minute of the day for this supposedly new update.

5. 4
      leamizda

leamizda Loyal Member

That is my sad reallity :( *cries* ((keep pressing F5))

6. 94
      Andy A

Andy A Loyal Member

I don't bother with f5 I keep waiting for an email notification of a new post on here.

Pointless checking the Gateway site for information. They don't believe in communication.

7. 6
      BananaSlamma

BananaSlamma Loyal Member

I told you nothing would happen

8. 34
      ybmug

ybmug Loyal Member

Definitely feels like a "blown smoke up our ass" kinda day, don't it? Don't really have anything worth playing on a new emunand update, but you can believe when the Metroid remake comes out and GW still hasn't delivered to goods, I'll be switching over to luma for sure. At this point, dodgy GW dev team, either give us that sweet sweet 2/13 update you promised and been boasting or release the source code to the public. So that folks with more ambition that stand by their word can release "SOONer" (new TM) rather than "Who the F knows".

9. 8
      LeoMane

LeoMane Loyal Member

Did it release?

10. 4
      leamizda

leamizda Loyal Member

not yet, but soon! sigh... my keyboard F5 key is broke already

11. 25
      zidane28

zidane28 Loyal Member

Once, you can called it a mistake.
      Twice, you can called it a miscalculation.
      Trice, you can called it a miscommunication.

Fourth? Well, no one will believe you anymore if this continue, @GaryOPA .

Ever heard of the story of "Here comes the wolf"?

I already mentioned that what we need is concrete estimation from Gateway team, not your fortune telling anymore...

Well, if your fortune telling is on the mark I won't mind, but in this thread, all your telling are all off the mark...

UzriNetanel likes this.
    12. 639
      urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

USA West coast, it's still Sunday for nearly 4.5 hours. (not that it's going to happen anyway :()
      "Boy who cried wolf" <-FTFY

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    13. 25,462
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      http://www.O-P-A.biz
      Still 2.5 hours to go for me. -- but the GW team been silent now for 3 hours, most likely sleeping right now, if anything does occur it will not be into the wee hours of the morning here, or sometime tomorrow i will see if i do get an update, my countdown was not to be 100% anyway, i stated before it was guess, based on my last message with them back on Thursday, working on it for release definitely by this weekend. -- This was the first time they didn't use soon, or other similar words, so I suspect they just waiting for everyone to be online together to get the files uploaded, website updated, manual reviewed, and final packaged assembled, and sales online, etc, etc. -- Could be later on when timezones move into a working monday morning, or it could be day or two more, but for sure its definitely not soon anymore!

14. 8
      Vnice

Vnice Loyal Member

(...NTRBoot uses an Acekard2i, that i own from when i bought it for my old DSi. I feel contradicted.)

Really, i hope that you didn't misunderstood that message, @GaryOPA
      It's diferent only wait for it, than hype us for nothing.

The only thing that was keeping me waiting was thinking that if is that Gateway team ended developing their card, they really didn't have that much necesity on not say it. Why they will need to sell "spare stocks"? Don't it will be already on shops stock, being already money on Gateway pockets?

That was what i thought, but now it's like we're fooled on purpose xD As if we were creating a "religion" having only GaryOpa as our prophet ^^"

Sincerely, I don't like that feeling a bit.

15. 8
      UzriNetanel

UzriNetanel Loyal Member

still no update..
      called it :\

16. 41
      IlVampirelloXy

IlVampirelloXy Loyal Member

For me it is Monday morning. Gateway us Schiapparelli software for land?
      :eek:
      Vamp.

17. 95
      GatewayBugReport

GatewayBugReport Loyal Member

"There is no reason to continue Gateway because of free cfw"

Nope, now thing changed and flashcard are now useful again.
      With ntrboot actually.

I am sick to wait, I think I am more than very curious to know what they did.
      And the fact that we got nothing on the website is worst.
      If nothing happens this month, bye.

18. 25
      zidane28

zidane28 Loyal Member

Thanks for the fixes! ^_^"""

Actually in chinese the title is like that, I just don't know what is the name of it in English, so I just straight away translate from that...

@GaryOPA , you definitely have to tell Gateway team the real definition of 'Soon' though...

Really hope they can have a new release or even news atleast before the end of August...

If not and till Sep still no updates, then we can sing this:

"Wake me up, when September ends..."

19. 94
      Andy A

Andy A Loyal Member

The way things are going with Gateway we'll be singing Xmas songs before the release is out.

zidane28 likes this.
    20. 8
      UzriNetanel

UzriNetanel Loyal Member

Is this a joke?
      Just say "idk" if no info
      I lost all of my faith in team GW. I already said it before, but now it's for real. The GaryOPA thing won't continue much and he'll quit Soon™ and we won't get any "news" about an update and the development team will refuse to answer us or at least tell us they discontinued the development of the product.

Stop baiting the ppl who paid for this product.