hit tracker

Gateway 3DS Team Releases Update Status About 9.2

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

First, angry people from gatewait is real.
    Second, Supercard is reputable and known.

2. 6
    halogamer2145

halogamer2145 Loyal Member

I'm not sure how you can say your post wasn't flammatory. You insulted a whole group of people on a forum implying that they are not healthy. I don't care that you did, but it's hypocritical to say flammatory posts will not be tolerated and then go and make a flame post a couple of minutes later. What if I said:
    "Forum moderators can often be hypocritical, you just have to look at leemanuel to see why."
    Is that not flammatory?

3. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

Great team I agree but that's a long wait for a hype train to wait lol

4. 29
    kevinxgrande

kevinxgrande Loyal Member

do you think with all this delay gateway is doing , they are actually making the exploit to work on 9.4?

5. 35
    Ele38

Ele38 Loyal Member

I don´t think so, but it would be nice.

6. 163
    Guykild

Guykild Loyal Member

Studying Cisco
    Home Page:
    http://pokemonseller.synthasite.com/
    No the exploit or software is already done and ready to sail, they are making a new look for the website.

7. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

Again, I did not imply anything and I didn't accuse anyone is specific. But it remains true that a lot of users there are far from being in a healthy state of mind right now. That's not flammatory, it's simply the truth. What you did before was increasing an ongoing "flame war" that was started by someone else and then it got overboard. Your post wasn't the only one deleted. So leave it as that.

Btw... for any further question about the matter, you can PM me.

8. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

Well the main expectation is first to have gateway support for all versions of 4.5 up to 9.2. From there it is hoped to have emuNand support as well so that we can immediately spoof our firmware right into 9.4 when gateway is initiated. Also pretty sure the exploit is blocked in 9.3 at least so it's hard to make an exploit work from previous versions onto new versions, with emuNand it's not really needed until a huge firmware gap.

9. 29
    kevinxgrande

that is true.., at this point who knows what thier up too, :/

10. 13
    RickWJ324

RickWJ324 Loyal Member

Wow.. I'm really surprised with all the hate here for the GW. I bought an r4i 3ds gold deluxe when it first came out. It worked fine but after realizing it wouldn't play some of the games that the GW does, I bought 2 GW's (one for me and one for my son's 3ds). From what I see, the GW works great. Delays happen with tech like this...it's the nature of the beast. And IF the delay is because they are working on locking it down so that other companies can't steal their code/technology than so be it. It'll come when it comes. I don't get the hate or sense of entitlement that some have here. If the wait is so terrible, how about running down to walmart and buying the games you want to play?!
    I'm new to posting here and not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but it just seems crazy. I will agree that it sucks when timeframes are given and not met, but is it that big a deal to have to wait a few hours or days extra to play games that you didn't even pay for??
    I haven't had my GW's long but I think they are quality cards and I'm glad I got them. When they do support higher Nintendo firmware I may pick up one of those NEW 3DS XL's if they are supported.
    --Rick

11. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

This isn't crazy over 1k page of post with mixture of hate and trolling and a official train as there mascot, that's crazy

12. 29
    kevinxgrande

honestly i just want my console region free..

13. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

same only reason to have the gw, i have plenty of games and i go to a bunch of midnight launches, i just wanted the New 3ds which i have now

kevinxgrande likes this.
  14. 29
    kevinxgrande

yeah i got myself a new 3ds i have a shit ton of games from america and japan, i just want to get rid of the region lock so i can play a bigger library of games.

15. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

someone should make a chip or a card specifically for that reason, it would be wonderous

kevinxgrande likes this.
  16. 29
    kevinxgrande

i agree man, that would be awsome!.

17. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

FINALLY, a sensible post!

Yes, we're all getting emotional from being led onto by others when, if you think about it in a calmly fashion, is just us getting angry from gateway not meeting OUR expectations. Hate to break it to you folks but, nothing is going to go your way half the time DEAL WITH IT! Also all the angry rants I see are from people that want stuff immediately when the card saves us a bunch of time and money by itself as Rick has pointed out though I can understand if you missed the 4.1-4.5 line and want in on the Gateway action but even then have some decency. If you wanna rant just go do it on gbatemp, this forum is not your place to cry as your pillow though you can build walls of logical, calm, and sensible complaints at the least and not like "SCREW EVERYTHING FOR NOT GIVING ME WHAT I WANT" and such.

EDIT: No posts in 20 minutes??!! Am I considered a post bane or something?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    RickWJ324 and lemanuel like this.
  18. 273
    rubberduck

rubberduck Loyal Member

:inlove: Where are the tissues.....

19. 12
    Glisern

Glisern Loyal Member

Easy answer to everything. Because these forums (any forum related to such matters) is filled with the vocal 5%. now, 4,95% of those have grandiose feelings of entitlement. Then you have the lonely ,05% that recognize who the others are, and make posts every once in a while trying to restore order and logic.

Example, my opinion: The GW team have shown themselves to be trustworthy, and they have promised support up to 9.2. They have NEVER given an exact ETA, and so that is all I need to know. Would I like it now? ofc, but we know it's coming and so all we can do, as leave them alone and wait. Wait either for the product, or an official ETA.

20. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

Cleaned out by the angry mob and has been replaced by a platform of salt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.