hit tracker

GATEWAY Releases ULTRA 3.0.3 Public BETA

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by lemanuel, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33
    zzda

zzda Loyal Member

Blessed be those that expect nothing - for they are seldom disappointed.

A good book or a walk in the countryside beats the tiny screens of gaming.

But can't wait for Majora on full N3DS all the same!

Hope it all works out but not a life changer for me. Perspective.....

2. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

How do you have all this info? If you don't wanna share it's cool but damn you've shared more in your last few posts than I've seen from anybody in about a month lmao

And how'd you get that encrypted launcher.dat? Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  3. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

If 9-9.2 is compatible with skater exploit and 8.1 is compatible wth the mii exploit couldnt you make a .cia of the newer skater browser from 9.x and install it on 8.x after running the mii exploit. or does that just seem cray cray. i feel like i read somewhere that cearp on gbatemp was able to get system apps installed.(i think he was trying to get out of region apps to work but if it was the same region then maybe itd work?) not that any of this speculation matters... we all have to just wait and be annoyed it hasnt been released yet :(

4. 88
    Mehrtellica

Mehrtellica Loyal Member

Yo dawg I heard you like speculation so I speculated about how he speculated on speculation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    zzda likes this.
  5. 603
    quacktony

quacktony Loyal Member

Was waiting for someone to do this LOL.

6. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

Why dont we stop arguing and start talking about how awesome using our gateways to play Majoras mask on our N3ds consoles is gna be!!

7. 33
    2skies

2skies Loyal Member

I'm very excited for Majoras, and probably more so for Monster Hunter 4U! Likely won't take long at all to be dumped, I'd imagine.

8. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

Nah Im sure theyll be out before release more blind faith on my part i guess :p

9. 641
    urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

If you have a system either on 9.4 or with a 9.4 emunand, you can play MH4 right now. I have a demo code or two. PM if you need one. (USA region)

10. 176
    Shamier

Shamier Loyal Member

*removed*

Majora's mask is N3DS was sold out over here in 1 day!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  11. 641
    urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

Just. Wow. Where do I start? First: No the video did not demonstrate how it works. Not in the slightest. It only shows that it DOES work. It was already on GW Mode before the video started and they opened up the N3DS. You have no idea what method was used to get into GW mode in the first place.

Second, The fact that it does work on the model they were using does not mean it will work the way it is now (or was then) on a US console. There is a 99.9% probablility that different addresses will have to be found and coded in for it to work on the US version. You can be fairly certain the launcher.dat that was made will work as is, but NOT the entry point.

Not even sure why you made the 9.5 comment, seeing as how adamant you are about the release consoles coming with 9.0. Are you just trolling? There is ZERO chance of Nintendo updating the release consoles from whatever was already planned, and I know you know this.

12. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

I saw this had been dumped as well. Do saves from the demo carry over or does the demo just throw you into a random quest with a bulked up dude or some shniz?

13. 176
    Shamier

Shamier Loyal Member

I already took back the 9.5 possibility as an update. I never said that this will be a firmware out of the box! Because that will be 9.0.
    You only read what you want to read and ignore other posts from me?

Fact remains.. (I'm feeling like a politician right now) that Gateway is waiting to have the devices on february 13th.
    And because everyone likes what i'm gonna say next:

9.0 guaranteed guys ;).
    Don't y'all troll yourselves over me!

14. 2
    koziakauzu

koziakauzu Loyal Member

Once for all, Nintendo WILL NOT update the consoles before selling them on release date. It is TOO LATE. The consoles are sleeping in the distributors or even retailerss warehouses right now, since weeks. This is how industry and any big scale retail business works. It takes weeks or months to set up a retail distribution. Consoles have been produced months ago. *Maybe* we will see another batch of updated consoles *if* the whole stock sells out completely but *then* it will take a couple of month before we see it.
    And *if* the n3ds waiting to be sold next month are already on 9.5, well... they are already on 9.5. Waiting or not won't change that.

Nintendo is not going to send people to warehouses to manually open each consoles packaging and update them.

If this is really the reason why GW is waiting, then they are morons, but I doubt that (at least for this matter).

15. 176
    Shamier

Shamier Loyal Member

And we have another one who thinks that this was about the firmware on the devices already.
    No son.

I said it a million times... N3DS out of the box will have 9.0 firmware.

Read a previous post from me:

Lol why you repeating what I already said?

16. 1,080
    Davhuit

Davhuit Loyal Member

@koziakauzu : I now have some doubts because it seems Japan second batch was 9.1, but we'll know it soon enough anyway, just two more weeks.

But at long as it's not 9.3 (which was released in December), it's okay anyway. 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2 won't matter much.

And yeah, an update in february seems already officially planned, but it'll be a download for sure, as it won't be ready/out before the release.

17. 176
    Shamier

Shamier Loyal Member

*removed*

1) N3DS has already arrived at the storage of the large stores here. I'll ask a good friend, employee, to unbox it and take a picture of the 9.0. It's not for sale yet!! He'll put that one up as a demonstration model on feb 13.

2) 1 day closer to Gateway's February release.

18. 1,080
    Davhuit

Davhuit Loyal Member

I can confirm it's probably already sent since a while. I saw at the start of january, a french journalist who had Majora's Mask cart in a 3DS so the game is already manufactured since a while for example, though it's not release yet.

I'm even amazed that the game didn't leaked yet, as I suppose if one journalist got it, some other also did xD

Anyway, there is no need to debate, just wait 15 days anyway, it's not a big deal, it's useless to keep talking about the firmware it'll have before it's actually released.

19. 176
    Shamier

Shamier Loyal Member

True, you're right.
    It was finished almost a full year ago. Also has to do with the fact that it's an N64 port.

Some reviewers, a select group got it approximately 1,5 month ago.
    I never played any Zelda game before so this will feel like a new title to me.

20. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

*removed*

And on a side note how are u so sure the us n3ds consoles ar coming on 9.0? If you look at the amount of time between the release of the 9.0 fw and the Australian release of the n3ds it's actually LESS time than the time in between the release of 9.4 and the us n3ds.
    Just because the reviewers had to update their consoles doesn't mean too much I mean the reviewer models could be from a separate batch... Maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.