hit tracker

GATEWAY Releases ULTRA 3.0.4 Public BETA

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by lemanuel, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 39
    petch

petch Loyal Member

2. 44
    herpadoo

herpadoo Loyal Member

Well damn, now people will only be able to get a N3DS one or two months before Gateway gets things functional.

3. 689
    ksp

ksp Loyal Member

About GW disappearing, don't worry, if GW does call it quits somebody will release the test launcher for a price or maybe sell it to MT. Safe to say that at some point people will be able to play GW on N3DS official or unofficial.

Now how to get rid of the extra pounds from CNY dumplings is another question.

4. 1,080
    Davhuit

Davhuit Loyal Member

Which change nothing has we already know new shipments will be 9.4 (some from the first batch are already on 9.4) so they would have never worked with the gateway anyway.

About the launcher, it's hard to believe because it would already have been leaked (not to mention SonyUSA said the payload from his version is offline and so that she can't share it, except if she lies), I don't see any good reason for someone who would want to leak it to wait, as it's easy to know that if such a launcher exist and would be leaked, it would force Gateway to release their own version faster.

5. 689
    ksp

ksp Loyal Member

All the payloads are offline. In order to leak a launcher you must leak the .dat file and the payload files as well as instructions on how to host your own server with the payload.

GW just makes it easy by hosting the payload for you for the public release, but on a test launcher you need to do it all yourself.

There are tons of goodies in the hacking scene that have not been leaked and never will be leaked. Simply because there's money to be made on keeping it private.

6. 135
    ophbalance

ophbalance Loyal Member

Woot! Glad I snagged one this week then.

7. 43
    Tilde88

Tilde88 Loyal Member

Lol it amazes me at the skepticism. Literally, amazes. It does work, it is being tested, it will be released. It is not a fake, they are not wasting time, work is being done. That is all for today.

hto60 likes this.
  8. 603
    quacktony

quacktony Loyal Member

Hey if you can't wait there is always sky3ds/QQ. Why waste your time here, sky3ds works perfectly out the plastic container it arrived in.

9. 209
    codychaosx

codychaosx Loyal Member

10. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

makikatze likes this.
  11. 809
    Nazosan

Nazosan Loyal Member

So then perhaps it was an unintentional ban in the first place?

Anyway, on the N3DS shipments, I don't know the exact scale of things here, but I have to say that they seem to be geared up for a slow but sure release anyway. For instance, stock was gone everywhere in no time on the first couple of days on the release date, but I went back on the day after one of my local stores gets their trucks in (I don't know if all will tell you which days they get trucks, but you can always ask) and I saw several black and red models in. I grabbed a red one then (though, like I said, I can't really afford it, but I also couldn't afford to wait -- no doubt they'll cost extra on eBay for one that isn't used at least in the near future with it being hard to identify them and even used it will be hard to deal with and probably close to the cost of new if not the same if you want one guaranteed to not be > 9.2) and checked it out (ostensibly trying out the new 3D tracking and to see how the system feels, and etc.) Anyway, my impression at least was that stores expect a slow but relatively steady stream. Namely it seems like each will get limited stock for a bit, but relatively regularly or something.

That said, anyone who is waiting, go now. Even if you're wavering and considering a Sky3DS, grab a < 9.3 system for the sake of maximum compatibility and safety if nothing else.

12. 243
    Smoker1

Smoker1 Loyal Member

Well, hopefully there will be an Update on the Status of the N3DS Support by the 5th or the 6th. Read something about CNY which I am guessing is for Chinese New Year. So probably slightly more Delay, but soon to be back at work for the GW Team.
    Gung Hay Fat Choy :)

13. 1,080
    Davhuit

Davhuit Loyal Member

Unfortunately, I'm the kind of guy who only believe what he see, so we'll see if one day it's leaked or not to see if it exist or not.

14. 25
    Adecco41

Adecco41 Loyal Member

Hello,

the update will be available for the next 2 weeks?

15. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

It's useless to keep asking every day. There's no date or estimate as to when it will be available. Just keep checking GW's website. Once it's out, you'll see it there.

16. 62
    terids

terids Loyal Member

How about now? :D

17. 1,080
    Davhuit

Davhuit Loyal Member

I would say "not before this summer" if we don't get any news before the end of the month.

If it was "near ready to be released", they would already have posted a news, like they did before the 9.x exploit release.

18. 25
    Adecco41

Adecco41 Loyal Member

Their "Soon" is a little lie

19. 44
    herpadoo

herpadoo Loyal Member

It's not that it's a lie, per se, it's just it's a meaningless word. For their purposes, it's synonymous with "an indefinite point in the future." Also doesn't help that the Chinese apparently don't work for a week or two right around now.

20. 317
    hto60

hto60 Loyal Member

No worries, they will get back to work Soon™.
    xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.