hit tracker

GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.1 Public BETA and DGPacks

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25,712
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Second Stage to Gateway's Ultra Dragon Rocket is Now Ready For Assembly!

Right on time, less then 24 hours after Gateway's big ULTRA release comes a bug fix update along with the much needed downgrade packs for everyone to enjoy!

[​IMG]

That did not take long only a day after the big first Ultra release comes v3.01 and the Downgrade Packs:

Enjoy! and now Stay Tuned as we bring you news SOON on work in progress for New 3DS support, the final Ultra stage to come SOON!

[hr][/hr]
    Here is a mirror link for the v3.0.1 Public Beta Launcher:

http://scmods.com/gateway/GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.1 PUBLIC BETA.zip

And here are the Mirrors for the all Download Packs:

http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/CHN/gateway.dg
    http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/EUR/gateway.dg
    http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/JAP/gateway.dg
    http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/TWN/gateway.dg
    http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/USA/gateway.dg
    http://scmods.com/gw_guide/fwpacks/KOR/gateway.dg

This is VERY IMPORTANT after downloading the right 'download' pack, and copying it to your SD Card, before using it double-check the copy on SD Card using 'md5sum' to make sure it matches the right MD5 Hash:

• CHN (MD5 = 69072ce7de2cafc85325831251661e59)
    • EUR (MD5 = ba20352933fdb9533311933ce2263448)
    • JAP (MD5 = 7dff24e6673423818c7e185521bf9cf7)
    • TWN (MD5 = 47c5ec9d230c61ac431c6e245305b7c0)
    • USA (MD5 = 425234a6d4faf5caf63d0ca620631d79)
    • KOR (MD5 = f253b2ee03b4cfb2799e9745100fce41)
    Please double-check and make sure the above MD5 Hash is 100% correct before running it on your 3DS! :)
    [hr][/hr]

As far as I know nothing has changed with the go.gateway-3ds.com side, so go.scmods.com should be the same with no issues, but don't quote me on that I currently don't have a 3DS myself! :)

[HR][/HR]
    In the meantime, now that Gateway has proven they are supporting their customers and releasing updates and you can now enjoy more then 4.5 consoles, and downgrading works, and you get full emunand support, it is time to grab your Gateway 3DS if you have not gotten one yet, or pick up a second one for a friend now, and guess what ModChipCentral has lots in stock for you with fast shipping and great support, and is our main sponsor for this MaxConsole forum website, so why not support them, so Click Here to order yours today! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  2. 400
    joedogg

joedogg Loyal Member

GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.1 PUBLIC BETA AND DGPACKS
    Posted on January 10, 2015
    We would like to thanks to our users for testing the public beta and reporting bugs.
    We are still working through the feedback but so far we have already fixed the SPI Test bug in Diagnostics menu,
    and released it as Gateway ULTRA 3.0.1, available in the Downloads section.

The downgrade packs have now also been added to the Downloads section, please download the proper dgpack for your region if you want to downgrade.

We want to caution users using the downgrade feature: it is a dangerous operation as it will write to sysnand and if something goes wrong it may brick your 3DS.
    We currently recommend that ONLY USERS WITH A NAND MOD try this, and report back any issues.

If you want to restore your NAND.BIN from SD Card to sysnand, simply hold UP when entering the Downgrade menu will launch the restore menu.
    This can be used to go back to your original NAND, such as before downgrading.

As always ENJOY!

3. 41
    Xenophy

Xenophy Loyal Member

We would like to say thanks to our users for testing the public beta and reporting bugs.
    We are still working through the feedback but so far we have already fixed the SPI Test bug in Diagnostics menu,
    and released it as Gateway ULTRA 3.0.1, available in the Downloads section.

The downgrade packs have now also been added to the Downloads section, please download the proper dgpack for your region if you want to downgrade.
    We want to caution users using the downgrade feature: it is a dangerous operation as it will write to sysnand and if something goes wrong it may brick your 3DS.
    We currently recommend that ONLY USERS WITH A NAND MOD try this, and report back any issues.

If you want to restore your NAND.BIN from SD Card to sysnand, simply hold UP when entering the Downgrade menu will launch the restore menu.
    This can be used to go back to your original NAND, such as before downgrading.

As always ENJOY!

Here is the newest update it seems

4. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

downgrade links are up

5. 400
    joedogg

joedogg Loyal Member

So who's brave enough to downgrade?

6. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

about to do it right now waiting for the file transfer to finish (using ftp)

7. 41
    Xenophy

Xenophy Loyal Member

Anyone brave enough to downgrade a 2ds? :D

8. 1,636
    Ronhero

Ronhero Loyal Member

Just tested downgrade from:

9.2 to 4.5 - Worked
    9.0 to 4.5 - Worked

Flashing to 8.1 now, I did these without the 4.5 bin file; I will test that next

Xenogears V and EddieCanterDean like this.
  9. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

never forget

Guykild and guymelef like this.
  10. 400
    joedogg

joedogg Loyal Member

Any of your consoles original firmware were on 4.x before flashing? I heard caution about console haven't been on 4.x could have problems downgrading.

11. 318
    ninjadudexp

ninjadudexp Loyal Member

also confirm it working from my knownege this ds has never been on 4.5 i was able to downgrade to 4.2 and use the blue card exploit just fine, and is less of a hasstle then online

12. 1,636
    Ronhero

Ronhero Loyal Member

I only have one 3ds original 4.4 ofw with a hard mod. I have backed up my system nands from 4.4 -9.4 and am just flashing the nand then using gw to downgrade

13. 65
    TheTechShark

TheTechShark Loyal Member

The gateway website says to check your MD5, what does that mean?

14. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

it says to check the MD5 of the file you're downloading to make sure it's the right region file. that's why the MD5 are available there so you can compare it.

15. 1,636
    Ronhero

Ronhero Loyal Member

8.1 / 7.2 / 7.1 / 6.3 to 4.5 all working US addition

I will now test with my nand dump to see if I get anything different

16. 123
    Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder Loyal Member

Professionaly Unemployed. :P
    Home Page:
    http://www.mariopc.co.nr
    Does it have 9.2 or 9.0 as a downgrade option? Does it result in a fresh factory resetted sysnand? I want to use this as away of unlinking my emunand without erasing my friendcode.

17. 13
    DoubleCheese

DoubleCheese Loyal Member

May I ask if it is useful to downgrade ? Actually I can launch backups and doing everything with my 7.2 3ds.
    I'm just curious :p I suppose it's for using omega, which could be more stable for now..?
    Edit : or internet connexion free?

18. 27
    Mackman

Mackman Loyal Member

So do you need a nand dump in order to downgrade.I have a 3DS that I want to downgrade from system 6.3 to 4.5 so I can use my R4i Gold deluxe on it.My 3DS XL I will use my Gateway.Can I install the Gateway software on the 3DS with system 6.3 and downgrade it to system 4.5 and then delete Gateway software and use R4i Gold deluxe software on the 3DS.

19. 400
    joedogg

joedogg Loyal Member

The good part about downgrading is you don't have to use browser exploit with wifi turned on. Use the Blue card once and you are set.

20. 92
    itsprism

itsprism Loyal Member

I wish there was a tutorial on how to downgrade, the blue card would be more beneficial if your in a place with no wifi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.