hit tracker

GATEWAY Ultra v3.2.1 BETA with even better New 3DS support

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by laramie14, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 55
    alatnet

alatnet Loyal Member

More or less. I've had that a few times but it's nothing bad.

2. 22
    bjaxx87

bjaxx87 Loyal Member

Just in case you don't know: You can scroll much faster by pressing R instead of the D-pad.
    Just use "Gateway 3ds SD Manager v1.0" or "Gateway 3ds Rom Sorter beta" with a little workaround. I don't know, maybe there even is a better app now.

ThaDoc likes this.
  3. 55
    alatnet

alatnet Loyal Member

ThaDoc likes this.
  4. 5
    sangleweb

sangleweb Loyal Member

I got xenoblade and it asks to update to 9.4 and it works but the managed sd still not in the setting. Looks like I am going to look for the cia managing sd via wifi as an alternative. TIA.

5. 51
    bluetimes

bluetimes Loyal Member

Curious question on the N3DS ability to use mset offline method with 9.0 and 9.2. Does anyone know why that feature could not be ported to the old 3ds higher firmwares like 9.2? Not complaining at all as at least us old 3ds owners get 9.7 emunand.

6. 908
    guymelef

guymelef Loyal Member

If you downgrade to 4.x on an O3DS, then you effectively get the same thing. Yes you are going to lose some save games, but you get the same functionality without the hassle of all that installing. I think having CN and OoT exploit on O3DS would be time better spent. Just downgrade.

7. 1,642
    makikatze

makikatze Gateway Kitty [MOD] Loyal Member

A free cat
    Because they don't see the need in it, as O3DS users can downgrade their console completely to 4.x

EDIT: Got ninja'd :D

8. 641
    urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

Why can't it? The correct answer is that it can. Nobody has bothered to, that's all. PastaCFW might end up being the first to do so... (Fingers crossed)

9. 3
    Dacvak

Dacvak Loyal Member

Hi guys. I have a N3DS at 9.0.0-20U. I'm currently trying to install the Gateway boot method that allows you to boot without Cubic Ninja. (The one where you can boot from NDS Profile Settings.)

For some reason, even after following the directions to a T, it simply won't work. After I've installed the NVRAM thing and imported the mset_USA.cia file via DevMenu, the system won't boot from the Profile Settings, and instead just functions as normal, allowing me to edit the settings. (For comparison, I have a 3DS at 4.5 that boots from NDS Profile, so I know it's not working on my N3DS.)

Is there something specifically wrong with my N3DS, or is this a known bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is a dumb question.

10. 273
    rubberduck

rubberduck Loyal Member

ehm... once you copy the 2 CIA files. mset and the bluecard one.. you need to run them on the SYSNAND .
    then it will work.

11. 14
    r3nk0

r3nk0 Loyal Member

Read this thread. Ffs.

12. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

No reason to be so overtly rude. Yes people should read the stickied threads all the way through before ask8ng questions but its not like it causes any damage to you to be nice and leave the ffs out.

13. 14
    r3nk0

r3nk0 Loyal Member

History has its way of repeating itself.
    And it wasn't in any way personal, it was a general expression of annoyance.

14. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

I know this bro. The thing is we cant let it out on here. Stuff like this will turn us into another troll based forumn like gbatemp. There is always going to be these people asking stupid fucking questions that if they read the stickied threads they wouldnt need to ask. But...... they are always going to. You can say whatever the hell you want to say my friend unless it seems like its directed at somebody. You could be like ffs these questions drive me crazy or ffs i hate this game or whatever. But the way it looks its like you were saying it at him not at the situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    makikatze likes this.
  15. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.