hit tracker

Gitbrew done with PS3.

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by szlifier, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Just piss off then you dirty whore! Nobody likes ya! Goodbye!

2. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    'What do you expect me to do?' Voice your opinon on how disgusting it is, make a fucking petition against the company, make people aware of this, when I see a company in canada that uses a loophole for something immoral, especially when it involves kids, I get fucking involved, I spread the word about it, sign and make petitions, fuck, I was one of the people who started the petition to force apple to remove that 'ex-gay' app from the itunes store, grow a fucking spine and care about the world instead of just what YOU want, you're even worse than I thought, jesus christ.

3. 12
    peregy

peregy Loyal Member

Really?I'm amazed! You are usually everywhere, know everything and of course did everything first but didn't tell anyone before....

4. 58
    NuclearAqua

NuclearAqua Loyal Member

You can be mad at people who show what they've got just to tease other people and then say "oh no this isn't for you. you'd misuse it." IMO, people who do this are fucking worse than rats.

5. 32
    Sonic-Iso

Sonic-Iso Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    funny when i google my name i dont see shit... btw square i pay for all my games. so until you can show me proof of me being the biggest pirate stfu. seriously your looking bad right now.

6. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    and all the attacks and 'I have this nenernener' on math doesn't look bad? come off it mate.

7. 0
    Squarepusher2

Squarepusher2 Guest

I was not talking about you - I'm talking about the guy that Math is trying to make into a victim right now - and BTW, don't even try to pretend you don't know who I'm talking about.

8. 32
    Sonic-Iso

Sonic-Iso Loyal Member

Home Page:

tbh idgaf this war is retarded... people need to stop this shit it makes you guys look like little kids >_>

9. 100
    B3nji

B3nji Loyal Member

Kids with giant balls and big brains

10. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

No worse than u guys on IRC, calling out square when u know he ain't there--real f'n heroes the lot of you are!! ROFL

11. 548
    sabin1981

sabin1981 Agent Sparrow Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.nfohump.com/forum/index.php
    Oh look, here come the Mathieulh defenders.

12. 32
    Sonic-Iso

Sonic-Iso Loyal Member

Home Page:
    you guys? get your facts straight im not part of gitbrew etc.
    and square no i dont get threatened etc, but that is also because i handle myself in the proper manner. if i have a problem with someone i take it out with them not on some forum >_>

13. 0
    Squarepusher2

Squarepusher2 Guest

Once again - googled his name? Seen his 'rep'?

You want to talk about 'piracy' and' warez'? You have no idea.

And that's who your protege is allied with.

All I can say is - he is in a lot of potential shit too.

14. 32
    Sonic-Iso

Sonic-Iso Loyal Member

Home Page:
    ooc why is it that who math hangs out with matters to you? seriously it really shouldnt xD

15. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

My apologies, I thought you were on there too with that lot, but someone just referenced your post.

OK, no worse than those guys on IRC--that better??
    Square, in my eyes, is the only one actually trying to do something to get the scene goin. The rest, from what I can see are a bunch of scammers, takin money, makin promises and then jokin about it later. Bunch of fucktards as far as I'm concerned...

16. 1
    nikitis

nikitis Loyal Member

Body blow, body blow, block, punch!

17. 32
    Sonic-Iso

Sonic-Iso Loyal Member

Home Page:
    yup and when someone tries to help by stopping the donations BS etc etc they get called a overlord and godfather... >_> so see people cant help because no matter what they get shit on.

18. 0
    Squarepusher2

Squarepusher2 Guest

That a guy who is known for his 'moral do-gooder' messages allies with THAT?

You want to talk about 'ripping off game developers'? Haha - let's just say I know something about that too.

Honestly - this whole scene is a damn joke if you guys are going to keep up the cognitive dissonance like this. I might as well have been in a cyberterror training camp for all the difference it made - and not a 'videogame console ' scene. That's how bad this situation looks right now.

19. 103
    szlifier

szlifier Loyal Member

Guys you all need to fucking calm down.

Do I have to remind you Gary's words about this site being drama-free?

To hell with this shit, this is not what these forums should represent. All you get here now is personal attacks on various developers and what's worse, from the developers themselves.

Some of you are taking assumptions about certain people too quick and think of them as a solid thruth. (adrianc's case)

Please GaryOPA, take some actions against this. For starters lock the hell of these threads. Including mine.

And you people with once reputable names stop being counter productive and go back to your stuff. The more time you spend whining how bad the scene is the less you have to make this scene better. Some of you are known for bringing good stuff to the scene, so do that, please.

20. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

BTW Math, any1 that takes orders from someone else and hides behide them is a BIATCH, not a real man. Stop runnin ur mouth and actually do something for a change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.