hit tracker

Go for glory in the Tetris 99 11th MAXIMUS CUP Lunar New Year Challenge

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by ub3r1337, Jan 28, 2020.

By ub3r1337 on Jan 28, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  1. 528
    ub3r1337

ub3r1337 NFC-Bank Owner Staff Member Clean-Up Crew MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.nfc-bank.com
    The Tetris® 99 MAXIMUS CUP returns with a special Lunar New Year Point-Stacking Challenge, rewarding the top 999 skilled players with 999 My Nintendo Gold Points.
    [​IMG]

If you're new to the Tetris 99 game on the Nintendo Switch system and you'd like a taste of fun competition with real rewards on the line, it's a great time to jump in. Or, if you've already been practicing in breakneck matches, perfectly turning Tetriminos with panache, this could be your moment to truly shine.
    Good luck!
    -- Your friends at Nintendo & MaxConsole

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are ages 13+ and Mexico who are 18+ and have access to a Nintendo Switch system, Tetris® 99 game, Internet access and a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Contest begins 11:00 PM PT on 1/30/20 and ends at 10:59 PM PT on 2/3/20. To participate, you must play the Tetris® 99 mode in the Tetris® 99 game during the Contest Period. There will be 999 winners, selected based on who accumulates the most event points during the Contest Period. Each winner will receive 999 My Nintendo Gold Points (ARV per prize $10 US). Skill of participating players determines the winners. See Official Rules for details and restrictions. Tetris99.nintendo.com/rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.

**A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.

***Included Nintendo Switch Online membership will auto-renew at the end of 12 months.

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by ub3r1337, Jan 28, 2020.