hit tracker

God of War III set for online co-op play?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 14, 2009.

By Zeus on Nov 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    According to reports, God of War III is set to feature an online cooperative mode. Some guy claims to verify this as he has access to the Sony retail loyalty site and seen it mentioned there.

<blockquote>You read it right! God of War III will feature online cooperative modes. There have been rumors flying across the web regarding cooperative modes for God of War III, but I am here to confirm it to all. March 2010 just cannot come soon enough!</blockquote>

News Source: <a href="http://thegameraccess.com/ps3/official-god-of-war-iii-will-have-online-cooperative-modes" target="_blank">Thegameraccess</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 14, 2009.

1. 449
      osnoozeo

osnoozeo Loyal Member

this is the game i bought my ps3 for. i dont ever play that pos, it got all the same games as 360 has, uncharted was tight, but reminded me of tomb raider, but im looking foward to gow3.

2. 5,961
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Online co-op sounds ok but is entirely uneeded especially if it means the the game is held back longer for release just for the obligatory often uneeded online multiplayer addon (whatever happened to actually playing multiplayer with people in person, these days they are pandering to the antisocial bedroom hermit culture).

That said, at the mo, i'd be happy if the damn demo would finnish downloading, the range on my PS3 wifi is dire, the PC, 360 and Wii are all sat next o it with no problems, but the PS3 has major signal problems which is seriously irritating in this case :mad:

3. 35
      NJMane

NJMane Loyal Member

I can confirm this as true. I just took the quizzes over on the RLS site. It does not make any mention in the articles, video, etc. it is in one of the true or false questions.

I have no idea how this is going to work other than "Wanted:WoF" style where one is kratos and the others are enemies trying to kill him. The killer gets to be the new kratos. Hopefully they have something up their sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    4. 5,961
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

Co-op play would be a 2 player version of the singleplayer game, not multiplayer in the all for all or team arena sense.