hit tracker

HABIB 4.60 CFW ODE Edition

Discussion in 'Homebrew & Tools' started by SDeath, Aug 25, 2014.

1. 49
    jarmster

jarmster Loyal Member

Well I just tried my 4.65 mfw with the anti-ode patch........And it works :tearsofjoy:

It still suffers from the same issue of games with updates not running but I'm running street fighter right now.

I compared habib 4.60 ode lv2 with 4.60 OFW lv2 in a hex editor and was able to locate his 2 patches.
    I then disassembled all 3 lv2's. I located and compared his edits and was able to relocate the offsets in 4.65.
    I patched 4.65 and just finished installing and testing.....

Like I said, games with updates will not work but at least we know that there isn't a second check and his original patches work on 4.65.

Code:
     if {$::patch_lv2::options(--patch-lv2-features)} {
    	        if {$::NEWMFW_VER == "4.65" } {
    	# Patching LV2 to patch Anti Ode code
     	log "Patching LV2 Anti ode check"

set search "\x4B\xFF\xFF\x2C\xF8\x21\xFE\x91\x7C\x08\x02\xA6"
    	set replace "\x4B\xFF\xFF\x2C\x38\x60\x00\x00\x4E\x80\x00\x20"

catch_die {::patch_elf $elf $search 0 $replace} \
        "Unable to patch self [file tail $elf]"

log Part 2

set search "\x82\xBD\x2F\x83\x00\x00\x7C\x7F\x1B\x78\x41\x9E\x00\x38"
    	set replace "\x82\xBD\x2F\x83\x00\x00\x7C\x7F\x1B\x78\x60\x00\x00\x00"

}

if {$::NEWMFW_VER == "4.60" } {
    	# Patching LV2 to patch Anti Ode code
     	log "Patching LV2 Anti ode check"

set search "\x4B\xFF\xFF\x2C\xF8\x21\xFE\x91\x7C\x08\x02\xA6"
    	set replace "\x4B\xFF\xFF\x2C\x38\x60\x00\x00\x4E\x80\x00\x20"

log Part 2

set search "\x82\xB5\x2F\x83\x00\x00\x7C\x7F\x1B\x78\x41\x9E\x00\x38"
    	set replace "\x82\xB5\x2F\x83\x00\x00\x7C\x7F\x1B\x78\x60\x00\x00\x00"

}
    @SDeath These are the patches for 4.60 and 4.65.......

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  2. 37
    yomen9

yomen9 Loyal Member

Hey guys, i just wanted to tell you that i think your best option, whatsoever, is to run rogero 4.55.

I saying that because i'm using it myself and it's working absolutly perfect with a ode, the only thing you have to do is to install a spoof everytime a new ofw come out
    (installing a spoof take literraly 2 minutes to install via the package files manager and they usualy get released the next day after a new ofw come out!)

And for the online access, well it's been to years that i'm going online with my cfw and never been ban, i'm even hacking games online and still doesn't get ban,i really think the fact that i use the cobra manager instead of a cfw manager decrease a lot the chance of being ban on a cfw).

And one more thing about the spoof, the spoof let you go online without updating your firmware and it also let you run the lastest game
    And since i'm still on a 4.55 firmware spoffed to 4.65, well i don't need to swap any disk or buy any new cobra thing to solder and i can run every single game i want old or new it doesn't matter.

By the way, the ''going online woth a cfw is high risk of ban'' is not true anymore, it was true back in the day when cfw add no protection and the ps4 was not out, but now they don,t ban CID anymore unless you do someting big that will make ban you personnaly, but the chance you get ban just for going online and play a game legitly that the ps3 think is a retail disc, well the chance you get ban are probably zero....

Anyway i just wanted to let you know my way of using my ode and guys i really don't why you bother running a cfw that is more then 4.55, it's just a shit load of problem while spoof are there for that ;)

Kevrox12 likes this.
  3. 1
    Nezta

Nezta Loyal Member

File is deleted by file hosting.
    can you re upload please ?