hit tracker

Hacking on 3DS Latest Firmware 11.12.0-44?

Discussion in 'We Cracked the 3DS HandHeld in Two' started by alexqueen, Nov 5, 2019.

1. 56
    alexqueen

alexqueen Loyal Member

Can we hack the 3DS console with the most recent 11.12.0-44? I tested, my R4i gold 3ds plus card is working well on it, but how about the CFW&Hombrews? Do you know any easy method to homebrew or install CFW on the 3DS V11.12?

2. 58
    Starjudy1990

Starjudy1990 Loyal Member

Luma3DS: Works, patches seem to work

Signature patches for homebrew and backups are not affected. Layeredfs hacks loaded by Luma3DS still work. The cheat codes loaded with Luma3DS seem to work. Luma3DS users can update safely.

CakesFW: Works, patches seem to work

Users of CakesFW seem to be able to update safely, all patches are in good working order.

b9stool needs to be updated, the hack does not install, calculating the kernel partition key via xorpad requires knowing the kernel (that is, having a copy) currently installed.

The Luma3DS GBA and TWL Orginaux patches work very well and Widescreen patches for DS games also work.

Rei-Six users, please refrain from updating your system or upgrade to Luma3DS or CakesFW (Luma3DS recommended due to more future support.)

more detailed information you can check this article.

3. 16
    Eddie.H

Eddie.H Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://sxpro.canalblog.com
    although, r4 3ds flashcard can use on 3ds 11.12, it still some point need to explain ,read this note

4. 41
    switchnewbo

switchnewbo Loyal Member