hit tracker

Having issues? Try these quick tricks

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by amanda121287, May 17, 2018.

1. 1
    amanda121287

amanda121287 Loyal Member

I have been messing with my AMIIQO for the past few days, and have a found a few helpful tricks if you are running into issues.

1 - DO NOT LEAVE BLANK BANKS. - the wii/3ds will not let you cycle through blank banks so once you hit one, it gives the "this is not a supported amiibo" error. When adding figures, set a larger amount of bank spaces than characters you want to add then reset the bank count to match the exact numbers of characters on the amiiqo.

2 - My Wii U wont register some of the characters it has previously been able to see. - Reset your bank count to 1, Lock your amiiqo, scan on Wii U, unlock amiiqo, set bank count back to number of figures, lock amiiqo. Don't worry, so far it has not deleted any of my bin files I had previously uploaded.

3 - Hold your amiiqo to the phone for minimum of 4 seconds. - it seems it is really sensitive to movement with my phone and has corrupted transfers multiple times. (Even when it says "Successful"

4 - Unlocking issues. - The button seems to react different with pressure being applied from top and bottom. Try pushing and slightly angling the button either up or down. I think the button just doesn't have as good of contact with the board as it could, thus resulting in people not being able to fully unlock theirs.

5 - Fastest way to scroll through amiibos on the amiiqo without phone - In SSB4: make an 8 player game and start adding amiibo players until you find the character you want on the amiiqo. In Mario Maker: create a course, hold the amiiqo on the gamepad, Push button repeatedly to cycle through characters.

Hope this helps some people!