hit tracker

help converting resident evil 2 timed demo

Discussion in 'PSP Newbie Corner & Tutorials' started by coxy2, Jun 8, 2010.

1. 5
    coxy2

coxy2 Loyal Member

hi everyone just wondering if anyone has tried making resident evil 2 timed demo offical uk magazine volume 14-2 into a working eboot it always freezes at the police station

also i have biohazard 2 beta 2 the eboot works good but a couple of things freeze the game like when you go into the gun shop and he says freeze the game will freeze i used the debug menu to get past this point work's going into the police station but freezes when you meet marvin for the first time i used slps01222 as game id any ideas?

any help very welcome
    thank you

2. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

The freezes happen with the full game as well. The emulator has not been updated to support Resident Evil 2 and it won't be updated unless Sony decide to sell the game.

Unless Sony add Resident Evil 2 to their store and you upgrade your firmware/buy it chances are you'll never be able to play it properly.

It might be possible from your own rip if Sony decide to sell it but that also means getting popstation and the latest emulator .prx modules working on current custom firmwares.

Sorry you're out of luck.

3. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

MaxMouseDLL Pink Flower Loyal Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  4. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Do you know how hard it is to get a Playstation, A screen and a controller into bed to play Resident Evil 2?... and don't even get me started on this thing...

[​IMG]

5. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

Sleeping with your gadgets again are you TD?!

6. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Oh yer i take my psp to bed every night so i can see tifa and aeris doing things Japanese men that marry pillows could only dream of.

7. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

Damn it... me too..

8. 5
    coxy2

coxy2 Loyal Member

thanks

thanks for your input fellas cheers
    i have a ps1 so i'll just have to make do with that

9. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

Your other option is probably going to be running one of those emulations on something like the open source pandora console, there is a review of it on the main page, I'm very impressed.

10. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Will you buy Threedog one?

11. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

You can have some twinkies when i get organised, that's your lot, I would have bought you some soda too, but you banhammered me last night so you can whistle for it!

12. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

lol you can't blame me for that it was all tyrael's fault.

13. 1,498
    Dany23

Dany23 Loyal Member

Montreal, Canada (and proud to be Hungarian :P )
    the japanese version of RE2 (biohazard 2) is available at the psn store and it worked fine on the psp (no freezes at the police station). I found that btw, then i posted here. Then somebody had the idea to use its game id on the usa version and it worked too after, i even completed the whole game too on the psp. :eek:

edit: i just checked the US PSN store and the first 3 RE game is available, wich means, Sony added support for these games.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010