hit tracker

Homebrew Bounty 2018 Month 1: Switch Tools and Utilities

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Sep 27, 2018.

By GaryOPA on Sep 27, 2018 at 12:13 AM
  1. 25,251
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    MaxConsole shows their 'support' behind the 'Switch Homebrew Bounty' that @GBATemp is currently running!
    [​IMG]

Everyday the Nintendo Switch Scene is has been growing, but we can never have enough 'homebrew' as such GBATemp has started a 'bounty program' worth currently over EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS, that is right you read it as $8k, and for the next 4 months they will be rewarding various scene developers for their new projects, and now that October has started, this month's theme is Switch Tools and Utilities, so check out the details below, and don't forgot to show your support also, even if its just a 'thanks'! :)
    Other upcoming categories will be Switch Applications, Emulators, and Homebrew Games, plus don't forgot this bounty program would not be possible without the support of sponsors like Mod3DSCard, AxioGame, and Team-Xecuter and of course you the 'Nintendo User' that enjoys running homebrew on their Switch console and being part of the community on scene sites like ourselves and GBATemp, and like yourself we are looking forward to seeing what amazing new projects will be coming out to enjoy! :)

FOR MORE INFO AND TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE VISIT: --> Homebrew Bounty 2018 Month 1: Switch Tools and Utilities (via) GBATemp

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Sep 27, 2018.

1. 13
      kajex

kajex Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Correction to title/post. You mean $8k or $8000, but not $8000k. That would be 8 million dollars.

2. 25,251
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Thanks, I fixed the thread title, changing it to $8k. The (Eight Thousand US Dollars) will be $2000 per category, divided into different sums for the top 5 highest voted projects. More details will follow as the 'homebrew bounty' moves into the second phase soon, now that the first phase (collecting donations) is almost over, but there is still time to show your support with more donations towards the homebrew developers by visiting: https://paypal.me/gbatemp <-- Please see the above official 'GBATemp' news thread linked in the first post for more rules, notes, etc.

3. 12
      spandaman

spandaman Loyal Member

SHADOW
      £100 ukpounds bonus from me for a fully working xmbc based media app. I don't even own a switch console, but a thriving scene can encourage me to get one, Gary you have me on chat :) I stick to my word!!

Any dev team/person intrested in this bonus it will only go through GaryOPA after we arrange details.

Good luck to all in a thriving scene ;)

GaryOPA likes this.
    4. 25,251
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Great idea @spandaman ! :) - Looking forward to seeing a xmbc type media player.

First post updated with the new phase (Month #1) that is now underway, the 'Switch Tools and Utilities' part of the bounty program. :D

spandaman likes this.