hit tracker

How to Hack Someones Snapchat or Instagram with SpyMyFone

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by GaryOPA, Jun 14, 2019.

By GaryOPA on Jun 14, 2019 at 9:27 AM
  1. 25,399
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Today, we review the SpyMyFone app, which can help monitor your teenager's smartphone usage!
    [​IMG]

These days, with social media, and the constant pressure that your kids can be put thru daily life, like school bullying and other problems, it sometimes becomes the parent's job to monitor their teenager's smartphone usage, and that is hard to do when their mobile device is always in their hands, and not available for you to look at, or is locked with password you don't know.

But no longer do you have to worry as the developers behind SpyMeFone have made it very easy to install an app on your teenager's phone so you can monitor everything that is going on via your PC, on either an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.

You first need to visit their website, and signup to their service, selecting either the 'Premium Edition' at $29.99 per month, which give you full access to 'text messages', 'apps', 'browser history', 'photos', 'call logs', 'gps location', 'contacts', 'calendar activities', 'bookmarks', 'videos', but sadly no social media, so we recommend signing up to their 'Ultimate Edition' which is only $39.99 per month', and it gives you full access to be able to monitor popular apps such as, Facebook, Skype, Instagram, WeChat, Hangouts, Messenger, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, Tinder and much more, including even a 'keylogger' so you can find out what passwords your teens are using, which means you will never be able not to monitor their social media activities.

Once you signup to their service, you only need to follow a few simple steps to install their app which is very easy to do on iOS device, you don't even need physical access to their smartphone, sadly for Android you will need at least few minutes with their phone in your hands to install the app, which is easy to do as you can see in their clearly written user's guide which will walk you few the steps, and afterwards there is even an option to hide the app, so they will have no clue it has been installed on their smartphone.

Afterwards all you need to do using your PC, login your SpyMyFone account, and right away you will be able to see where your kid's phone is located, whom they are chatting with, whom they are calling, and what websites they have browsed in past, and what photos and videos they have taken, even the WiFi they are connected to, so even if GPS is turned off, you can still pin-point their location.

I found the 'keyword alert' feature via handy, that way I go about my daily activities myself, and be alerted the moment something needed to be looked into right away that needs my attention, and having the 'keylogger' was also handy, as I was then able to write-down passwords my kids were using, and could from there on easy log into their social media accounts directly on my laptop to view everything in more details and making it easier to control and monitor what is going on in my older teenager's life without any worry.

spy-instagram.jpg spy-snapchat.jpg

I have tried out other 'phone monitoring' apps in the past, but one thing for sure the developers behind SpyMyFone has covered all the things you need to worry about, and designed a nice simple easy to use interface to review and monitor your kids social media accounts, and they have even written up guides on How to Access Instagram and also the popular Snapchat that everyone is using these days, so you can quickly start your monitoring without any learning curve at all, even if you not an expert yourself in smartphone technology, and computer usage, the way the developers have designed their SpyMyFone app, and their website is jam-packed with clear tutorials on every popular app, you will have no trouble at all in monitoring everything you need to follow in your kid's life, and be able to sleep better at night without worrying.

After using this app for almost a month, I am very happy with results, and highly recommend it to any parent that is worried about their teenager's daily life, the only downfall to this app is that it costs money per month, but when to comes to your kid's life and safely, it is well worth it the small price you pay for the total peace of mind you will get by having SpyMyFone on your teenager's smartphone or tablet device.

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by GaryOPA, Jun 14, 2019.